Author Topic: Hello from me and a cross wife  (Read 3853 times)

Offline Chunky KitKat

Hello from me and a cross wife
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2006, 13:40:08 PM »
Thank you everyone for all your replies. Kathryn we've sent the Kahn Hotal an e-mail - many thanks.

Can anybody advise on maintenance, looking through the posts Orange and All Aspects seem to be rated. As we will be renting our place out we will need reliable airport pickup, a check and a clean after each visitor etc. Is any of the two companies better for this comprehensive sort of service?

Also can anybody advise on car hire, rates and a recommended company?

Many thanks for the furnishing advice, I assume Bekir is the place for sofa's beds etc, but where do I get the items such as light fittings, a kettle, cockery & cutlery and the electrical goods eg TV & DVD etc?

all the best

Mark
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 14:35:41 PM by Chunky KitKat »

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2006, 14:43:34 PM »
bekir has electrical goods too,we bought tv kettle, iron, toaster, washing machine ,dishwasher, microwave and we got our cutlery from a shop near the fish market in fethiye,and lights fittings etc there is lots of lights shops in fethiye and on the gunlukbasi road. we got our dvd from migros and stereo system but there is lots of places to choose from.
just go to scunner's  post about the sunset cruises there's all your info on there
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 15:03:21 PM by puma »

Offline jj

• Manchester, UK
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2006, 15:23:40 PM »
hi mark and sharon, congratulations on buying your home! and welcome to the forum

Offline Chunky KitKat

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2006, 19:16:00 PM »
I've just noticed I have a Ipex furniture catalogue. Can anybody tell me how they compare against Bekir?

thanks

Mark

Offline GEPP999

• Live happy - Live long --- hopefully !!
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2006, 21:50:33 PM »
Hi Mark

All our transfers are handled by Kaan .... Although we dont stay there he has always looked after us very very well and we know of friends who rent one of  his apartments full time ..... Good luck

Steve

Offline Chunky KitKat

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2006, 12:55:53 PM »
thanks to all for your help.

As this is the intro' forum, I'll not abuse it and start posting my questions in the other forums.

all the best

Mark

Offline Jules1

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2006, 19:12:54 PM »
Hi Mark
Congrats on your place!   As far as transers etc go, our host on this site "Scunner" is now arranging very reasonable transers and also doing Property Management and rentals.  If you click on his profile you should find the post relating to transfers with their rates as well!
Good luck
and happy shopping
We got our beds from Bekir at Eren Spot, just a small tip if you want a really good mattress and value your back, he now does a "Memory foam" option which is a bit dearer but well worth it in my opinion (and much cheaper than you would pay for one in UK)
Julie :o))

Offline susuz.1

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2006, 23:21:28 PM »
Hi Mark,

Just got back from furnishing our property in Calis - Pauline and Paul from All Aspects are life savers!

We would recommend them for helping you with making all the right choices - their knowledge is truly phenomenal

Offline Neisha

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2006, 00:55:36 AM »
Mark and cross Sharon - Hope things go well on your furnishing trip -The sunday Calis and Tuesday Fethiye markets are good for small household stuff and cheap too.

If you wander behind the banks on the main road in Fethiye you will find a load of household/electrical shops too.

Cross Sharon - let us all know if youre still cross when youve been out !! Im sure it will be better than you imagine  :)

Offline justwood

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2006, 16:48:20 PM »
welcome mark..
 hope to u & turkey will make your wife happy,,I m sure that she will like here,and will give op to be cross..good luck

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf