Author Topic: Tree Feller Needed  (Read 4226 times)

Offline LoubyLou

Re: Tree Feller Needed
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 05:21:19 AM »
Eddie knows someone with a chainsaw - he cut a tree down for us - I can't remember what his name is though, and I think he did charge a lot (bt I was desparate to get the tree down!!!)

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2012, 08:41:25 AM »
Thanks for that LoubyLou, its more the problem of getting up the tree.  It is really big and the branches require someone of suicidal tendencies, I fear.

Offline LoubyLou

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 03:15:09 AM »
The chap Eddie called for us definately had suicidal tendencies - he was 20ft up the mulberry tree wielding his chainsaw and brought it all down for us!!! Our neighbour kept trying to tell us to send our 16 year old son (in fact he was younger than that at the time) up the tree to chop a few branches off with a saw.......

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 07:23:13 AM »
LOL, yup, suicidal.  Thing is, this pine tree is twice height of villa, so, extra suicidal tendencies required.  Two 'would-be' suicidal Turks (not Tree Fellers) are toying with the idea of having a bash ('Having A Bash' being a degree course in Turkey), but no action yet.  Frankly I am afraid for anyone attempting it.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2012, 07:38:26 AM »
Paddy, Shamus, and Murphy will be over from Ireland on the next available flight, then you will have the three fellows to do the job.  :)  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf