Author Topic: 3 C's Car Boot Sale  (Read 12028 times)

Offline Pi55y

Re: 3 C's Car Boot Sale
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2017, 21:30:30 PM »
Thank you Cathy for responding to this posting on behalf if the 3Cs committee. It is good to know that the present committee  recognise and  appreciate the tireless input that Liz has had in the work of the charity over the years and wish her well in her retirement. It is also good that they recognise  the support of  Keith, this forum and its members and are both saddened and upset that the misplaced inappropriate  comments of this  particular individual (who I now understand has only been a member of the charity for a couple of months) could not only  undermine what has been a very successful and rewarding 10 year fundraising relationship with CBF but could also cause a great deal of harm to the charity itself.

Pete and I really do hope that now  the committee have responded and clarified the situation that Keith and the forum members will continue to support the 3Cs in their tireless work of helping to improve the lives of disadvantaged youngsters.

Offline chinarepairs

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2017, 07:05:35 AM »
Please can someone confirm for me the dates of the 3Cs car boot sales, as I cannot find them on here. Thanks

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2017, 13:27:39 PM »
This winters car boot dates

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf