Author Topic: Wanted OLD Photos of Misha and Tom  (Read 1094 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Wanted OLD Photos of Misha and Tom
« on: December 06, 2010, 02:11:57 AM »
As you may remember from previous topics Tom and Misha are probably not the original Tom and Misha. Kas was up and running for 9 years and Alexsandr told us hinself that 2 of his dolphins in Kas died and other sources say 4 dolphins died.

Steve the rehab expert from the States and Born Free have asked if we can try and source old photos of Tom and Misha from people who visited Kas over the past 9 years.

So if you have old photos from a past visit that you can email/bring/send to us that would be a great help. You can contact me via my profile for Dawne Buyukkoca e address as she will be collating any images we receive or you can contact her directly via FB. Dawne will post something similar to this request on the FB group tomorrow.

WHY? Part of a successful rehab and release programme is to know where the dolphins are from and ideally return them (when ready) as close as possible to their original longtitude and latitude.

This may not be possible if as we now believe that one of our dolphins may not be from the Med... and now this link just published on FB makes interesting reading.

http://www.uls-global.com/eng/default.asp?sayfa=haber_detay&haber=24

Thanks in advance
 :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf