Author Topic: Private Transfers  (Read 5118 times)

Offline Big Bill

• Newly Registered
Private Transfers
« on: March 19, 2017, 21:51:33 PM »
Hi I hope someone can help me , first time coming to the Calis Area , I usually go to Marmaris, can someone recommend a reliable private transfer from Dalaman to Jiva Beach Resort 3rd June 2017?
Any help is much appreciated

Cheers

Bill

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Private Transfers
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 22:21:02 PM »
Hi Bill

I've tried them all pretty much and I use www.fethiyeairporttransfers.com - never let me down and I don't even think about checking other options these days.

Offline Big Bill

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 22:29:49 PM »
Thanks Scunner , how much do they cost ?

Cheers

bill

Hi Bill

I've tried them all pretty much and I use www.fethiyeairporttransfers.com - never let me down and I don't even think about checking other options these days.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 22:32:39 PM »
We use Fethiye Lovers again we have used them for about 8 years now for airport pick up and car hire every year for about 10 weeks each year and we would never use any other company.  They have given us great service over the years
 www.fethiyelovers.com

Offline marina

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 22:50:49 PM »
Fethiye Airport Transfers for us. Excellent service every time. Fare last year Dalaman to Calis was £60 return for up to 4 people (thinks it's 4, there's only ever 2 of us so check their website). Would certainly recommend.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 23:01:44 PM »
Thanks Scunner , how much do they cost ?

Cheers

bill

If you click on scunner's link you will find out

Offline lissa

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 07:32:39 AM »
Ozgur Eser is very good, you can find him on Facebook or phone 05395285593. He speaks English. Bernieteyze recommended him in another thread on here. Ozgur is very reliable and good prices.

Offline patrice

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 08:34:10 AM »
Until our last visit we always used Fethiye Lovers and could not falter the service but our recent visit  we used Ozgur Eser another excellent service but a lot cheaper.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 09:37:25 AM »
I understand that Patrice, getting a cheap price can be important and shuttles are usually a lot cheaper than private transfers.  I believe Resort Hoppa is only around £8.00 if you want to use a shuttle service.  However, as we also hire a car from Fethiye Lovers we get a package price, for private transfer and car hire.  We cannot fault their pick up service or their hire cars and always get a new or nearly new one with a bit of power so, for us as we are happy and cannot fault their service, we will still give them our business.  We do prefer a private hire.
I would also add that both excellent companies  F.A.T and Fethiye Lovers donate to the local 3C's Charities.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2017, 11:08:31 AM »
as we used to come for about 6 weeks or more, we found it worked to hire a car for 24 hours from Oscar. It was waiting at the airport and we were able to use it for all those trips sticking up on our first day too. Then we'd do the same on the day before we left for last minute running around and we're able to leave it at the airport. It worked perfectly for us and was about the same price as a transfer.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf