Author Topic: Buying an apartment  (Read 7783 times)

Offline garjanco

Buying an apartment
« on: October 04, 2009, 21:52:07 PM »
We are looking at buying an apartment on nicholas homes beachwood complex in ovacik is there anybody in the forum who owns an apartment on this complex and if so how long a walk is it into the town

Offline Andrew H

Buying an apartment
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 23:09:27 PM »
Gary I dont know the development but it sounds like you could be buying this without seeing it as you havent walked it into the village. Just be careful as this would be a major point if I were buying.

Offline DianaJ

Buying an apartment
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 07:57:34 AM »
I know we were tempted to buy a place without seeing it a number of years ago in Dalaman and were we glad we went on inspection trip it was in the middle of know where ended up buying in Calis, its a great idea to come over to get a feel for the place before you buy suppose you wouldnt buy a place at home in the Uk without seeing it.

Offline Lamberts

Buying an apartment
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 09:43:46 AM »
Hi

We looked at the Beachwood complex 3 years ago before we purchaesd on Oaklands in Ovacik, If i remember  correctly you are a 15 min walk away from the Dolmus route into Hisaronu, and then 10 min ride into the village.
But the Complex itself was nice layout with fabulous views just to far out for us ith young family

Offline ay

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 11:34:54 AM »
Hi
We became friendly with a couple staying at this complex back in June and were invited to their apartment for a bbq. The complex is lovely and the apartment they had was huge. We have a villa very close to the centre of Hisaronu and the walk back took us 20 minutes.

Offline garjanco

Buying an apartment
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 16:25:22 PM »
Hi Andrew
We have seen the apartment on our recent visit but didn't walk into town, which is why I was wondering if anyone on the forum knew this development.
We will look at this again when we come back in a couple of weeks and do the walk.
Thanks for your input
Garjanco
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew H

Gary I dont know the development but it sounds like you could be buying this without seeing it as you havent walked it into the village. Just be careful as this would be a major point if I were buying.

Offline garjanco

Buying an apartment
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 16:27:47 PM »
Hi Diana
We have seen the property but not walked the walk. We are returning to Calis in acouple of weeks to buy.
Thanks Garjanco
quote:
Originally posted by DianaJ

I know we were tempted to buy a place without seeing it a number of years ago in Dalaman and were we glad we went on inspection trip it was in the middle of know where ended up buying in Calis, its a great idea to come over to get a feel for the place before you buy suppose you wouldnt buy a place at home in the Uk without seeing it.

Offline garjanco

Buying an apartment
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 16:33:32 PM »
Hi
Thanks for your input I think we need to walk the walk before we decide  8)
 8)Garjanco
quote:
Originally posted by ay

Hi
We became friendly with a couple staying at this complex back in June and were invited to their apartment for a bbq. The complex is lovely and the apartment they had was huge. We have a villa very close to the centre of Hisaronu and the walk back took us 20 minutes.

Offline DianaJ

Buying an apartment
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 17:26:27 PM »
Good luck with your purchase if you decide to buy, we got our apartment last June and Calis gets better every time we go, back out ourselves in 3 weeks counting the days.

Offline garjanco

Buying an apartment
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 17:41:25 PM »
Hi Diana
Where in Calis did you buy as this is our preferred location. Can you recomend a reputable agent or builder.
Regards
Garjanco
quote:
Originally posted by DianaJ

Good luck with your purchase if you decide to buy, we got our apartment last June and Calis gets better every time we go, back out ourselves in 3 weeks counting the days.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf