Author Topic: Cenk - Interturk Estates  (Read 5397 times)

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
Cenk - Interturk Estates
« on: October 14, 2016, 14:01:22 PM »
We all know Cenk and Olga are very nice, honest people and here is another example.

We sold our lovely apartment on Friday but on Thursday evening there was an 11th hour problem  - we had it on with three agents and Cenk was not making this sale although he was one of the three - I agreed to a £2000 reduction but after sitting on the roof terrace having a coffee I said to Gill - "I think we've been conned but we will not know in time as we are at the tapu office at 9am tomorrow to complete"

Gill said ring Cenk - I did and he didn't hesitate to tell me why the little "sting" was incorrect but he actually raised his voice about what was happening - which is really unusual for Cenk. I thanked him - rang the agent back and went ballistic- withdrew the offer of discount and told them what I thought. They said they would discuss with buyer and the next morning we got an 8am call - deal still on - at full price.

I have thanked Cenk personally - but would like to say thank you again publicly to a very very nice man who sold us our first home in Turkey and has been a "friend" ever since.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Re: Cenk - Interturk Estates
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 16:06:50 PM »
Great post  Ian - thanks for sharing a good news story  :)

Offline warby21

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 20:25:03 PM »
Can only endorse the comments re Cenk and Olga, we bought our apartment in Calis earlier this year from them and can not praise them highly enough, nothing was too much trouble, they went out of their way to ensure a trouble free purchase. Would recommend their service to anyone.
Thanks Cenk and Olga.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline dycedon

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 11:19:45 AM »
Same Same, Cenk and Olga sold our Apt within eight weeks of it going on the market, this was a couple of months ago. A genuine guy and up front with everything. Thanks again Cenk and Olga.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 12:35:00 PM »
Gill said ring Cenk - I did and he didn't hesitate to tell me why the little "sting" was incorrect but he actually raised his voice about what was happening - which is really unusual for Cenk.

No doubt he's one of the good guys, of which there aren't that many when it comes to property in the Fethiye area.

Maybe you should tell folks what was done Ian, it might save someone else getting ripped off.  There are a lot of folks who may not pick up on it like you did.

JF

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf