Author Topic: A couple are on a blind date. ...OFFENSIVE  (Read 1174 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
A couple are on a blind date. ...OFFENSIVE
« on: August 02, 2018, 12:28:23 PM »
A couple are on a blind date. She, a New York realtor; he, a Russian businessman. After a lovely dinner, conversation turns to world affairs, and the man expresses some anti-Islamic views.
The woman is incensed, but the guy is cute so she decides to give him a second chance: “I don’t know what’s acceptable in Russia, but I don’t want to hear any of that bigoted rhetoric. Not another word! I’m going to the washroom to cool off and we’ll try again.” As the woman leaves the table the man curses himself for revealing his less politically correct side so early on. He promises himself it won’t happen again.
Suddenly, there is a great uproar as a small sheep enters the restaurant and starts smashing everything in sight. The man ducks for cover as glasses smash and tables flip. As quickly as it appeared, the little sheep is gone, leaving the room in a state of chaotic destruction.
The woman arrives back at the table and surveys the scene: “Oh my god! I was only gone 2 minutes and it looks like a bomb went off. What happened?” The man hesitates, then a small smile crosses his lips as he answers:

“Is lamb”.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf