Author Topic: A golfer is involved in a terrible car crash and is rushed to the hospital  (Read 1589 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.

A golfer is involved in a terrible car crash and is rushed to the hospital

Just before he is put under, the surgeon pops in to see him.

"I have some good news and some bad news," says the surgeon. "The bad news is that I have to remove your right arm!"

"Oh God no!" cries the man. "My golfing days are over !!! Please Doc, what's the good news?"

"The good news is, I have another one to replace it with, but it's a woman's arm. I'll need your permission before I go ahead with the transplant."

"Go for it doc" says the man. "As long as I can play golf again."

The operation goes off well - and a year later the man is out on the golf course when he bumps into the surgeon.

"Hi, how's the new arm?" asks the surgeon.

"Just great," says the businessman. "I'm playing the best golf of my life. My new arm has a much finer touch and my putting has really improved."

"That's great," says the surgeon.

"Not only that," continues the golfer, "my hand writing has improved, I've learned how to sew my own clothes and I've even taken up painting landscapes in watercolors."

"Unbelievable!" says the surgeon, "I'm so glad to hear the transplant was such a great success..!!Are you having any side effects?"

"Well, just one problem," says the golfer. "Every time I get an erection, I also get a headache..!!"

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf