Author Topic: New Sensatori Hotel  (Read 70153 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: New Sensatori Hotel
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2015, 13:03:21 PM »
All over? I run Saglik and Koca Calis forums on FB and think most members might be a little interested in what's going on in the area. A bit like this section of this forum I guess.

TA? I go on very infrequently and when I do its to look more than speak.

If giving info on the local area we own a property in is such a problem for anyone then I suggest they stop frequenting the forums.

I'm not the one getting my knickers in a twist here. Others seem to want to run the place down. Feel free - I don't really care.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2015, 14:21:56 PM »
I think everyone should unfurl their boxers and stroll off for an Efes, but watch out for dog turds underfoot.!!         ;)

Peace & Harmony.          Make love not war.        Give peace a chance.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2015, 19:31:14 PM »
My observation was not aggressive or confrontational. I was just noting that while the locals living out there seem to be having problems caused by the construction of the hotel, and while people (e.g. Rimms) who is out there full time and has been to see progress and reports it is very unlikely to be ready on time, you are assuring people the opposite and that it looks great etc.

It seems a little odd that the person who is the most positive about it in all these social media arenas is the one who hasn't seen it?

I don't care either, there is absolutely no chance of me ever booking a hotel in a backwater, labelled as Fethiye at those prices!!! But I hope that clarifies the thoughts behind my post(s).

Offline IanK

« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2015, 13:22:56 PM »
Taken 21st April from the perimeter fence on the west side front (beach) corner....

They were getting ready to turf the area at the front entrance, but a fair bit to do with the landscaping elsewhere.

And here is the beach on the same date....

Ian

Offline Pussinboots

« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2015, 14:59:21 PM »
If I was arriving next week and saw that I'd be hopping mad to put it politely.

Never fails to amaze me how Tour Operators claim that's 5* Star Standard and how many people are gullible enough to believe it.  More like upmarket 3* in the real world.   

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2015, 12:51:03 PM »
It's five star inside though ;-)

Offline lissa

« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2015, 18:25:41 PM »
Went 2 days ago to have look at this, not easy to get so close to it but gardens being laid. Still a ploughed field one side of the hotel at least. I saw some Thomson coaches coming and going along the approach road so assume it is being used. Feel it is a bit sad that the access to the beach from the housing site close to this development has been blocked for cars, only possible to walk along a path next to the perimeter wall and then through the trees to get to the beach. Personally not my sort of place, looks a bit like a prison at the moment, but sure lots of people will enjoy it and it is early days for the gardens. No way does it look like the images shown on Thomson website though, they must be computer generated. No surprise there though I feel.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2015, 00:30:24 AM »
Tried to post a pic on the FB page with a question but got ****ty reply and banned this time ,hey ho,I've been kicked out of better places!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2015, 07:38:00 AM »
Some say it's definitely ready, some say it is definitely not ready. Both can't be right. Soon the first Tripadvisor reviews will be coming in and we will know.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2015, 09:35:45 AM »
Well all the staff are there I think so at least they'll get a holiday if it doesn't open ;-)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf