Author Topic: the empire strikes back  (Read 1907 times)

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
the empire strikes back
« on: September 24, 2009, 21:11:47 PM »
just a tale to see the other side of the coin after reading so many complaints about zabita.
there is a nice path through the woods that takes you from 1.karagozler to 2.karagozler quite high above the road and gives you lovely views over the bay.
anyway last week a jobbing builder was dumping loads of rubble at the 2.karagozler end just over the small bridge where the trees have been cleared and the path begins.
i complained to the guy and he told me in no uncertain terms that is was no problem.....so i took some pics of the mess and the house he was working from and went to the belidye offices.
 just inside the main door to the right there is a guy who speaks english. i told him my plight and he directed me to a nice lady that was in charge of the council police, she spoke better english than my turkish, listened to my story and had a copy of my pics printed. later that day a couple of belidiye police came round to the offenders house where he was working and forced him to clear up all the mess he made which comprised of about 20 sacks of rubble bagged and carted off..
i thought that was an excellent service...

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
the empire strikes back
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 21:43:45 PM »
A nice result,and well done to you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf