Author Topic: FiGs Coffee morning Re SGK  (Read 4418 times)

Offline Tlosrosie

FiGs Coffee morning Re SGK
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 13:22:22 PM »
Thanks for all the info Jules. You say about reduced medication costs, but I did read somewhere SGK did not cover existing conditions? Do you know if this applies to existing medications too? thanks again.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 16:03:29 PM »
I read on another forum that if you pay this week at the Zirat Bank then take your receipt to SGK office in Fethiye they will give you a card to be used at the hospitals and doctors?

Offline Angelic

« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 17:27:05 PM »
Duly paid our money today took the recipt to SGK office and asked about a card to be used for doctors & hospitals only to be told nobody knows anything about this.

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2012, 21:22:58 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Angelic

Duly paid our money today took the recipt to SGK office and asked about a card to be used for doctors & hospitals only to be told nobody knows anything about this.

Same here, paid today and took receipt to SGK, she just looked us up on the computer and said OK Bitti. Must be a different area where they are giving cards or letters out. I do wish they would give SOMETHING to confirm registration and active status on the system.

Offline Julesp

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 23:24:41 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Tlosrosie

Thanks for all the info Jules. You say about reduced medication costs, but I did read somewhere SGK did not cover existing conditions? Do you know if this applies to existing medications too? thanks again.

Hi sorry didnt read these posts until now.

I presume that those on existing medications have a  pre existing medical condition that needs the medications so those medications wouldnt be covered. To get reduced medication costs you need a doctors prescription.

Offline Julesp

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 23:27:04 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by LeeGlo

quote:
Originally posted by Angelic

Same here, paid today and took receipt to SGK, she just looked us up on the computer and said OK Bitti. Must be a different area where they are giving cards or letters out. I do wish they would give SOMETHING to confirm registration and active status on the system.

Nobody gets a card Not even Turks , you just need TC Kimlik number when visiting doctors or chemist with prescription and to pay your monthly fee

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf