Author Topic: Great dentist  (Read 20203 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: Great dentist
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 14:28:19 PM »
It only costs 200 tl for a new crown at the lady in Tasyaka and 250tl is the standard top price..

Offline suehugh

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2014, 18:26:05 PM »
Sorry Cheryl, but I would insist on the injection.  I would hate to have "twinges" when the Dentist had to stop.
I want all the pain relieve I can get in the Dentist's chair and would hate the thought of having a tooth built up with no injection image if the dentist hit a nerve....If it was me, he would be minus a couple of fingers, and probably a couple of other things too. ;D   ;)
Hi Jacqui
Sue would be grateful for contact details and location for this guy. We arrive in Uzumlu on fFriday and Sue will be sporting a temp filling. Temp fillings tend to live up to their name, and she is likely to need a dentist during our visit.
Also the price for a new crown in Turkey sounds interesting.
Thanks
Hugh

Offline suehugh

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2014, 18:27:16 PM »
Sorry Cheryl, but I would insist on the injection.  I would hate to have "twinges" when the Dentist had to stop.
I want all the pain relieve I can get in the Dentist's chair and would hate the thought of having a tooth built up with no injection image if the dentist hit a nerve....If it was me, he would be minus a couple of fingers, and probably a couple of other things too. ;D    ;)
Hi Jacqui
Sue would be grateful for contact details and location for this guy. We arrive in Uzumlu on fFriday and Sue will be sporting a temp filling. Temp fillings tend to live up to their name, and she is likely to need a dentist during our visit.
Also the price for a new crown in Turkey sounds interesting.
Thanks
Hugh
Sorry, I meant the one that you used

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2014, 18:29:58 PM »
Cagatay Aras is the Dentist we use.
This is his website
http://www.fethiyedentist.com

Offline suehugh

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2014, 18:45:00 PM »
Cagatay Aras is the Dentist we use.
This is his website
http://www.fethiyedentist.com
Cheers

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 08:20:25 AM »
I too would like to give praise to Cagatay... Yesterday I had an appointment for what I thought was going to be a standard replacement filling that came out in Feb/March...On inspection it turned out I needed a root canal filling, as soon as those words were said I did start to feel a little scared purely because I had one done many years ago in the UK and I distinctly remember having to go into work after with a hot water bottle attached to my face and popping pain killers every four hours...To say I was pleasantly surprised was an understatement, not one pain killer popped and today just the sensation of having had a normal filling done...Also the results are amazing Cagatay took some before and after x.rays the before one was awful maybe partly due to the fact it was mercury, the after ones were amazing it looks like a brand new white tooth, I am really pleased....

Offline Menthol

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 09:28:05 AM »
My one and only bridge has fallen out (yesterday) and I would like to try the 'lady dentist in Tasyaka' but cannot find her!

Can anyone locate her with map directions or give me her website please? By main street in Tasyaka, which one do you mean?

Offline Lotty

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2014, 10:08:42 AM »
Hi Menthol, Busybee went to the lady in Tasyaka maybe you could PM her? Good luck with the bridge.  :)

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2014, 11:31:12 AM »
From Otogar - go towards Hisaronu direction - to lights at top of road - turn left - (this is what we call the main street) - go past big furniture shop with lots of furniture outside - and about 100 yds after there look up to your left and you will see the sign for Dis Hekimi and her name    :)

Ps My wife says its in between the 2 supermarkets on the left - but I think my directions are better   ;)

Offline Menthol

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2014, 16:19:12 PM »
Thanks everyone!
I went in today and have booked an appointment for this Friday. Until then, I am unable to smile.  :-X

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf