Author Topic: Which is the best water park in the area  (Read 3021 times)

Offline cmks

• Newly Registered
Which is the best water park in the area
« on: June 19, 2016, 00:41:39 AM »
Out of the water parks which is the best and the easiest to get to from Gulukbashi? If you know where I could find costs that would help to, thanks

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Re: Which is the best water park in the area
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 08:54:56 AM »
In my Opinion the Aqua park in olu deniz takes some beating, good for all ages and kiddies area has staff there all day to keep them entertained. my daughter, son in law, and grand children love it when they come over. I used to book it at the café pazarr restaurant on the sunday market road and they would pick us up in the morning at café pazarr approx 9,30 and leave the park about 5 pm to return, great day out, there is a small one in Calis, but not much there, just a few small slides.  :)

Offline thekeyclan

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 09:43:55 AM »
The water park in Ovacik ( Olu Deniz Water World Aqua Park) for me. They have  some new slides for this season and the park caters perfectly for young children right up to older teenagers. Parents can relax in either the sun or shade knowing their offspring are being entertained and looked after. A great day out at very reasonable prices for all the family in my view.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 09:45:53 AM »
The nearest one would be Sultans Aqua City. in Calis Beach.  It is very close to Gunlukbashi  I believe Scunner gave it a good report a while ago.
Website
https://www.sultansaquacity.com

Offline davybill

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 11:05:41 AM »
My family have been to each one, and say the one at Ovarcik. aludeniz  water park, is the best,
each time they come over they go the now,

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 11:24:28 AM »
Last year, 3C's did a day out for the children from the Love Homes & took them to Water World at Olu Deniz. There was something to keep all of them entertained for the day, from the youngest to the oldest of these kids.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf