Author Topic: Fethiye boxing Quiz  (Read 4618 times)

Offline calvin 1949

Fethiye boxing Quiz
« on: February 24, 2013, 18:00:05 PM »
Dont forget Monday night , Quiz at Camlik food from 6.30 then Quiz at 8PM !!!!  :)  :)  :)

Offline Denise40

Re: Fethiye boxing Quiz
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 11:09:25 AM »
Hope the post title doesn't read that its a boxing quiz!! LOL  ;D

Normal fun quiz and proceeds will go towards the young boys boxing club.

Special chinese menu optional for 20tl of which 5lt will go towards the charity, or its 5lt per person for quiz if not eating.

xxx

Offline kyfno

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 12:44:04 PM »
Hope they have managed to produce a Chinese meal that is edible - unlike the ones I have previously sampled there.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 12:53:56 PM »
Nice to see supportive posts like that for a charity event. Uzumlu, there's nowhere like it.

Offline kyfno

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 13:51:43 PM »
I, personnally, support many charity events in Uzumlu, Calis and Fethiye.   Supporting a charity does not mean we will suffer inedible meals as has happened at two charity events at the Camlik.

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 14:37:10 PM »
One doesn't have to eat anywhere just to support a good cause, just make your contribution to the cause and join in the fun.
I think most of the resturants in Turkey have had a problem or two when they have tried a new menu, no one is perfect, we all have our faults and some people are too quick to judge.
Lets face it the British food in UK resturants are not always what they should be and they have had centuries of practice at it!
I am no food connoisseur, but in the UK I have sent quite a few meals back to the Kitchen and remember once giving the chef 3 chances to get it right before walking out without eating or paying for the order.
I am quite happy to & do support multiple charities here in Uzumlu and Fethiye, not just one, as one resturant in Uzumlu has done in the past 2 years, that was their choice and it is their right to do so.
Personally though I would prefer to support an event where the owners of any establishment do not abuse women, physically OR verbally!

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 15:14:14 PM »
Wow !!!! only posted to remind folk of the Quiz Tonight  in aid of good cause   :), although me thinks the owners would like you to eat ,it is not compulsary   :).just be there to support Steve in his quest to raise funds for the young kids in the Fethiye area.  :)

Offline kyfno

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 15:17:18 PM »
Calvin - happy to support Steve.  When we next see you I'll give a donation for the boys.

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 15:19:00 PM »
  :) I am sure Steve will be gratefull

Offline kyfno

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 15:19:24 PM »
Hamlet - whoever you are, as you don't identify yourself, your last sentence was not worthy of reading or comment. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf