Author Topic: The Arab & Scotsman  (Read 793 times)

Offline birdseye

The Arab & Scotsman
« on: February 02, 2012, 22:32:11 PM »

An Arab Sheik was admitted to St Vincents Hospital for heart surgery, but prior to the surgery the doctors needed to store some of his blood type in case the need arose. As the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally - so the call went out all over the country.  

Finally a Scot was located who had a similar blood type. The Scot willingly donated his blood for the Arab.

After the surgery, the Arab sent the Scot a new BMW, diamonds & 10,000 US dollars, as appreciation for giving his blood so generously.

A couple of days later, once again, the Arab had to go through corrective surgery. His doctor telephoned the Scot who was more than happy to donate his blood again.

After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Scot a thank-you card and a box of chocolates. The Scot was shocked that this time the Arab had not reciprocated his previous kind gesture as he had anticipated. He phoned the Arab and asked him: "I thought you would be generous again, that you would give me a BMW, diamonds & money... but you only gave me a thank-you card and a box of chocolates".

To this the Arab replied: "Aye, but I now have Scottish blood in me veins".__

Offline Julesp

The Arab & Scotsman
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 22:33:52 PM »
:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf