Author Topic: Easy Jet summer flights on 2012  (Read 3317 times)

Offline julesbob0303

Easy Jet summer flights on 2012
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 14:50:58 PM »
Thanks Mark.  Have booked for the Easter holidays!  3 of us - total cost of £260!  Well pleased with that!  :)

Offline marina

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2011, 14:57:46 PM »
Thanks from me too Mark.  Just booked 16 days in May from Manchester for the two of us, £237 including luggage and card fee.  Bargain!  :D

Mind you, when I first saw them it was £213 but by the time I'd gone running to OH and said shall we book them it had already gone up!

But still pleased with that price and good daytime flights too!

Offline daveG

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2011, 18:08:10 PM »
Think your inline for a few free Effes Mark!!thanks from me n her indoors! Just  booked (easy jet first time user)APR/JUNE 8 wks incl baggage,speedy booking,card etc total £345..TC are going to have to get their act together!! :)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 18:25:16 PM »
Good to see some have got a bargain, we never bother with speedy boarding or booking seats, we have always managed to sit together no problem on easyjet
Mark

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2011, 20:18:12 PM »
Thanks Mark

Our return flights in June from the gateway of Essex were £160 cheaper than this year  8)

Offline sunlover

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 20:47:06 PM »
My god cant believe how much they have gone up in less than 12 hours:(:(

just went to book for first 2 weeks in June 2012 this morning they were £255 now £357 :o  yes i should have booked but had to wait for the all clear from work places...  roll on retirement..

think i will watch them for a few days to see what happens...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 20:48:23 PM by sunlover »

Offline marina

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 21:39:01 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by karaokemark

Good to see some have got a bargain, we never bother with speedy boarding or booking seats, we have always managed to sit together no problem on easyjet
Mark

Another good tip there Mark.  We've never used Easyjet before and were considering using speedy boarding, but maybe we won't bother now. That'll be £37 more spending money!  :)

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 22:00:23 PM »
I never book speedy boarding or seats together either, and we have never had a problem with getting seats together.  It's just another way of them making a few more quid!   :)

The other thing I like about easyjet is that they don't weigh hand luggage.  As long as your holdall fits into the luggage stand provided, they don't care about the weight!  :D

Easyjet are the only airline I have ever taken the time to email and compliment on their fantastic service.  In April last year flying out of Dalaman, there were only about 20 of us on the flight (one member of staff per 3 people - talk about individual attention; it was fab!).  As we were all seated very quickly, they made an announcement asking if any of us minded leaving an hour early?  The plane took off minutes later!  The food was excellent and better priced than most airlines, and the staff were very cheery and helpful!  It was a pleasure just being on the flight, even if it meant leaving our lovely holiday home behind!!!  :D

Easyjet all the way I say!  :P 8) :)

Offline hillside

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 22:11:14 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by sunlover

My god cant believe how much they have gone up in less than 12 hours:(:(

just went to book for first 2 weeks in June 2012 this morning they were £255 now £357 :o  yes i should have booked but had to wait for the all clear from work places...  roll on retirement..

think i will watch them for a few days to see what happens...

Our Flights 2 - 13 June went up £40 each within an hour and have now gone up £78 each - thats a whopping £470 on our 6! I dont think they'll go down again in the next few days. The price goes up as seats are taken on any given flight - and only go back down a couple of weeks before the flight date if they are trying to fill the plane.
Spring bank holiday is 4th June, Jubilee Day 5th June and school hols 4-8 June so the beginning of June is extra popular next year.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 22:12:08 PM by hillside »

Offline cheers

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2011, 00:27:44 AM »
Thanks Mark
Thats us sorted for next May.  Only thing is I hope it doesn't rain as much as when we were there this year.:D 8):D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf