Author Topic: Turkish airlines via Istanbul fantastic  (Read 8452 times)

Offline Steve (redding43)

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Turkish airlines via Istanbul fantastic
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2017, 19:09:55 PM »
Going out is direct with easyJet and done that many times before so all good with that. Will look into booking the lounge for the return

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2017, 21:10:48 PM »
The time passed real fast Steve, we never hurried at all, time we strolled from one terminal to another and went thru passport control which was really busy had a look around the shops, tried to find somewhere to sit and eat our sarnies, bought some duty free, grabbed a coffee our boarding gate was up. I love the no nonsense no kerfuffle on board, not trying to sell u stuff, meal was fine and the gadgets on seats in front passed the flight time quickly, Im sure there was children's movies on there too, for the first time ever I was not desperate to land and get off!

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2017, 08:28:04 AM »
Confirmed this morning, IAG group (BA etc) taking over Monarchs slots from Gatwick.  I'd hazard a guess that Turkey isn't at the top of their list for additional flights.

JF

Offline thekeyclan

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2018, 22:02:48 PM »
I am looking at a flight back from Dalaman to Gatwick in September with Turkish Airlines.  The stop over time at Ataturk is 1 hr 15mins. From anybodies past experience, is this enough time to catch the connecting flight back to the U.K.?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf