Author Topic: Next Charity night meal at Roka - 11 December  (Read 1872 times)

Offline Pi55y

Next Charity night meal at Roka - 11 December
« on: November 28, 2009, 19:09:22 PM »
Following on from the success of the first monthly charity meal, a second charity night meal is being held at the Roka restaurant in Calis on Friday 11 December.

Tulin and Fehmi Erol who took over the cosy restaurant earlier this year are generously donating all proceeds from the price of the meal (less staff wages) to the Calis Carnival charity, helping the disadvantaged children of Calis and Fethiye area.

For the special price of 20 TL guests can choose from  either a starter of Roka special stuffed vine leaves with a delicious filling of rice, herbs and walnuts and a main course of steak (cooked to your liking) with a choice of red wine or mushroom sauce, rice, chips  and salad or the main course  and a dessert of famous Roka special scribble chocolate cake with ice cream.  The menu price for 2 courses would normally be 25 lira but if guests would like all three courses it will still only cost 25 TL.

Usually when people eat at a restaurant the proceeds from the meal goes to the restaurant owners.  In this case everyone gets to enjoy a delicious meal and the money goes towards helping the children - a result all round  :)

As indoor space is limited, booking is essential. To avoid disapointment please e-mail me through this forum or ring 0535 8554919 or 0536 3739520 to make sure of your table. Guests are asked to arrive between 6.30 and 7.00 pm.  All tickets booked will be entered into a raffle for a  bottle of wine.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 20:21:58 PM by Pi55y »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 20:35:20 PM »
It wouldn't be Calis without the rice, chips and salad :D

Offline hubblebubbles

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 20:49:29 PM »
Book me in again please
Peter  as it was brilliant last time.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 07:45:31 AM »
Quite agree about the rice, chips and salad Keith but this is a lot classier.  You  get really nice home made chips, special bulgar rice and a a big central dish of salad (not the usual bit of lettice and tomato to fill up the plate) and this comes undressed so that you can add your own dressings. Forgot to say you get Swedish butter and salsa sauce with bread at the start of the meal.

Have booked you in Hubblebubbles :D

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 07:31:17 AM »
There are now only 13 places left for the charity night meal at Roka on Friday 11 December.  Please e-mail me if you wish to book :D

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 07:09:02 AM »
There are a few places left for the charity night meal at Roka Restaurant meal in Calis on Friday.  If you would like to book please contact me as soon as possible.  Thanks  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf