Author Topic: Injured dog  (Read 5195 times)

Offline TIGER

Re: Injured dog
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2017, 07:00:18 AM »
I honestly can't thank people enough.. I feel so relieved, and yes I will be down at the coffee morning , thank you to dear Annie , I hope I get to see her xxx
I will ask if some of the ladies that helped with Tiger would like to come too

Offline grizabella

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2017, 13:23:56 PM »
I wish to send a heartfelt thankyou from all at Animal Aid to Tiger and the other ladies from the Mutlu Hotel for all their help in securing treatment for Tiger.Its not easy when you dont know the system in a foreign country.Tiger will be getting innoculated then will go to local kennels whilst he recuperates.These kind ladies also donated 100tl in total towards Tigers kenneling fees,so again another huge thankyou from all of us.

Offline TIGER

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2017, 07:06:03 AM »
The thanks goes to all the wonderful people that helped "our doggie" in such a professional and caring way . Most of us are here for another week and plan to come along to the coffee morning and make more contributions . I am going to find out a way to support this charity from the UK .
I Would also like to thank the guy that does the massage at the Mutlu hotel , He got hold of a close friend of his who was a vet and on holiday in this area . She came to the hotel and explained how we had to care for Tiger until help arrived , she also said that if for some reason we couldn't sort the situation out she would try get hold of a vet for us for the next morning . I felt so proud telling the hotel people the morning after that Tiger was in safe hands ❤️ Thanks again to all you wonderful people xxx

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2017, 15:03:56 PM »
Tiger thank you for taking time out of your holiday to try and get help for your namesake Tiger who thankfully is now in a place of safety while he recovers.
Just to clarify, the Coffee Morning at the Nil is not a weekly event, but held on the first Saturday of the month, so you'll be back in deal old Blighty before the next one.  However, our Animal Aid Fun Quiz  at the Nil will be back up and running on Thursday 7th June starting at 8pm.  It's a hugely entertaining night, accompanied by much hilarity.  Not so much Mastermind as Lose Your Mind!!!!
If you and your friends would like to join us for the evening, you would be made more than welcome, and I promise you - you will have a great time, plus several committee members will be on hand to help you with any questions you might have about the charity and its goals.
Animal Aid do have a dedicated FB page and also a Paypal Account for those wishing to make a donation, whether it be a one-off or regular amount......not one penny is wasted.
The Paypal link is  http://bit.ly/1enWaXM
Thank you again Tiger for your support and kindness.  Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2017, 22:07:59 PM »
However, our Animal Aid Fun Quiz  at the Nil will be back up and running on Thursday 7th June starting at 8pm.
Whoops, just noticed the major typo........I mean of course Thursday 7th SEPTEMBER

Offline TIGER

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2017, 13:38:59 PM »
Thank you for the link , I will contribute to this amazing cause xxx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf