Author Topic: Electric Generators  (Read 1968 times)

Offline enigma

Electric Generators
« on: June 04, 2006, 12:13:34 PM »
Does anyone know the cost of an automatic electric generator?  
We are thinking of living in H in the not too distant future and, of course, will not want to be without our computers etc.  We are all aware of the problem with the power cuts and our live in caretaker on our complex of 10 aparts suggested that we may all like to club together to buy a generator.  This, we thought, was a brilliant idea and he said he will look into the cost for us.  Two of us apart owners are already extremely interested.  If anyone on here knows approx what this would cost perhaps you would post here.  Thanks in anticipation.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Electric Generators
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 11:52:24 AM »
I would be a bit concerned about a communal generator. some people will embrace the idea and others will not want to (PAY) so you are lumbered with increased costs. Who will pay for fuel if half the owners are not present etc  Who pays for maintainance when some owners say I was only here for two weeks and I did not use it. Investigate by all means but perhaps consider your own personal Genny which may work out cheaper per appartment as you would only need a small one. :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf