Author Topic: Some Advise Please  (Read 1739 times)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Some Advise Please
« on: June 15, 2008, 12:36:58 PM »
As many of you will already know, I have paid for & furnished an apartment in Babatasi Park (next to Lemon 1)

Although I was given the Keys and fully furnished it in 2006, my son & I have only been able to stay there for one week only :(, because the person who still has my Tapu (won't sign it over [:(!]) had the Electricity turned off [:(!]  I currently pay for Property Management services, who check the apartment regularly & let me know it's still furnished, etc.

My dilemma is, What should I do about the Contents, all brand new?  Will the Furniture 'Rot' in the heat (& cold) of an unused apartment, should I consider selling them? what would be the implications (if any) of leaving the apartment empty?

I have to be realistic, I am paying a Mortgage on a property I can't even stay in.  I have paid for repairs to a property I don't even Legally own yet and I pay for Property Management services.  Nothing I can do about paying the Mortgage [:(!] it's tied to my Home in the UK : :). Should I 'liquidise' some of my investment?

Would appreciate your views/help, thanks.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf