Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Coventrykid

Hello all
« on: October 12, 2003, 17:41:23 PM »
]Hi to all on this site, I am Jurgen and my wifes name is Shirley we have been going to calis for a few years and love the place. Just found this site and think its great.

We are going out for the third time this year on 24/10/03 for the week , we have never been this late in the year before so dont know what to expect weather wise? anybody help us out on this? We were there in May and again in July.

Also if anybody is out there at the same time dont mind meeting up for a drink at Georges bar one night. Let us know.

Offline haino

• Calis Reject
Hello all
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2003, 18:33:30 PM »
Jurgen

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it.  8)

We (Gordon and Angie) will be in Calis also from 24 Oct, but only for 4 nights :-\. Would love to meet up with you and Shirley for a drink. Can I contact you again nearer the time to arrange the best night for it.

Regards Gordon
(haino)

Offline Coventrykid

Hello all
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2003, 18:45:28 PM »
Hi Gordon and Angie, Nice to get a reply so soon,It just goes to show that there are lots of nice people out there. Please stay in touch and we will arange a meeting with you nearer the time. Where are you from? and where are you staying in calis? Hope you dont think i am being to nosey.

Regards
           Jurgen

Offline haino

• Calis Reject
Hello all
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2003, 18:59:35 PM »
Hi Jurgen

We are from Cheshire. Not sure where we are staying in Calis yet. Hopefully, Hotel Ernur. Sorry to be a bit vague but dont know yet.

Will keep in touch.

Gordon

Offline yvonne

Hello all
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2003, 20:04:36 PM »
Hello all,
Just got back from Calis on Friday & the weather has been bloomin' hot!! For 2 days it was 37degrees, so I hope it stays until you get there!
Enjoy. :)

Offline Coventrykid

Hello all
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2003, 20:16:44 PM »
Hi Yvonne,
           Glad to hear that the weather is still so good, Hope you had a good time Where did you stay?
Regards
Jurgen

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf