Author Topic: Airflights  (Read 3449 times)

Offline julesbob0303

Airflights
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2009, 15:22:46 PM »
Thanks Susuz   :)  Our flights are with Onur Air, so that says it all, re the cancellations!  Though to be fair, not too many problems on our recent trip.  A slight delay both ways, but can't really complain.   ;)

Offline chrissy452

Airflights
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009, 11:31:34 AM »
I was asking about Flightline too, as they seem to be advertising British Midland flights from Glasgow in October. Am I just off the ball, but I have never noticed a British Midland flight to Dalaman from anywhere in the UK, let alone Scotland. I have checked BMI website, and they dont appear to fly from UK to Dalaman. Does anyone know any different?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Airflights
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 11:37:18 AM »
I've flown BMI Glasgow to Dalaman, and very good it was too. You are right, it isn't a listed service on their website.

Offline SteveJ

Airflights
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2009, 12:06:14 PM »
Oh bu**er. I took out a BMI credit card a couple of year ago because you got 20,000 free air miles with it.I used the card once (to get the airmiles) paid it off in full and then cut it up. My intention was to use the airmiles for a couple of return flights to Dalaman so every now and again I would look on their web site to see if they had added Dalaman to their list of destinations but it never appeared. They recently introduced a scheme whereby you could exchange your airmiles for gifts and as I didn't go to anywhere else I cashed in 18,000 airmiles only last week. It now looks like I've exchanged two return tickets to Turkey for a picnic hamper. DOH!

Offline susuz.1

Airflights
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2009, 13:50:02 PM »
I think I may have the answer! I had to ring BMI to ask them a question. I'm flying out Gatwick to Dalaman flight booked via airflights.co.uk (return with Monarch).

I was told they don't operate scheduled flights from Gatwick to Dalaman but this would have been a chartered flight and to ring a different number.

I therefore suspect these are flights returned by customers who can't go for some reason or flights that have remained unsold so they've farmed out to agents.

My flight, airflights had on their website yesterday going out 11th Sept for 18 days LGW to Dalaman return £185 pp all in. Going out BMI flight coming back with Monarch.

Susuz   8)

Offline littlereddevil

Airflights
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2009, 14:49:33 PM »
Does anyone know where I could book a oneway BMI flight from Dalaman to Glasgow please ? Flightline just seem to depart from Uk airports

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Airflights
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2009, 14:56:13 PM »
I wondered the same, the best I came up with was to phone Airflights as it is not possible on their or Flightline's websites.

Offline littlereddevil

Airflights
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2009, 16:03:01 PM »
Ok I phoned Flightline and the lady said British Midland won't allow one-way flights from Dalaman only return departing in the Uk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf