Author Topic: update on aries please  (Read 3445 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
update on aries please
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 17:47:47 PM »
And Duncan didn't even get the chance to have fish heads

Offline blueclad

update on aries please
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 18:01:03 PM »
:D

Offline braveheart

update on aries please
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2009, 01:53:56 AM »
Who are the owmers ??

Offline june

update on aries please
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 06:58:08 AM »
I thought it was part owned by the Belediye??? but its such a shame after all the work that has been done on the place not to mention the expense, for it to go like that its just a huge hotel, perhaps thats the problem, just keeping the place going must be a huge cost.

Sorry for the people that stopped there and were proposing to, hopefully they will be moved to other places which will be really good as so many of the hotels in Calis are.

Offline duncan320

update on aries please
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 13:47:37 PM »
All the hotels in Calis were full by the time we came to move so we ended up in Olu Deniz which was very nice.  The Orient is one of them places where you can tell what they spent there money on and what they didnt, the entrance and reception are very nice, but the rooms are a bit of a mess, a few new curtons and bed covers is all the rooms had new i would say.  Our bathroom had loads of cracked tiles, bad flushing toilet and for the last few days no one had hot water.  
All the previous management team that left when i was there we were told was related, if they mean by family who knows but they all went. No idea who is management there now even when we first arrived there was very little staff about at all and none that looked like management at all to be seen.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf