Author Topic: The Mask  (Read 6458 times)

Offline Old Daffodil

The Mask
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2010, 11:05:43 AM »
We found about sixty flyers in our garden today advertising The Mask Gypsy Passion Showbar. The flyers look most impressive, Kenyan acrobats,mongolian circus acts etc but sixty is rather a lot of flyers for one house!

Has someone been paid to deliver these I wonder and just dumped them in our garden?:D
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 11:06:12 AM by Daffodil »

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
The Mask
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2010, 17:01:53 PM »
Maybe he would have helped himself if he had turned up at the Calis Carnival Concert. We were willing to give him all the publicity that we could.

Offline Linda

The Mask
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2010, 21:56:59 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by mercury

Maybe he would have helped himself if he had turned up at the Calis Carnival Concert. We were willing to give him all the publicity that we could.

Sorry but are you saying that Ilker didn't perform at Calis Carnival Concert as advertised? I was only teher in teh afternoon and not the evening?

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
The Mask
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2010, 18:31:20 PM »
No he cancelled 10 mins before he was due to appear after we changed all the running order for him. Emine the compere spoke to him. He said he was coming then didn't.
Posters and programmes were delivered to him and I had several meetings with him in the previous weeks  but he still couldnt be bothered to call me and say if there was a problem. I was very dissapointed as I think he is brilliant and I really wanted to help the new bar.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 18:32:57 PM by mercury »

Offline Linda

The Mask
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2010, 22:29:46 PM »
Very silly man and alot of respect from him has gone ! I will not go to the Mask bar now!!

Offline hillside

The Mask
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2010, 15:06:22 PM »
We went to Mask a couple of weeks ago and were disappointed. Having seen the dancers last year at a local restaurant where they put on a brillinat 20 minute show we were really looking forward to it. Nothing started until 11.30 and then there were far too long and frequent breaks. I realise that this is to encourage people to stay and drink but we just got fed up, went home and won't be rushing back.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 15:07:20 PM by hillside »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf