Author Topic: Stange goings on in Koca Calis read on!  (Read 3853 times)

Offline crookes875

Stange goings on in Koca Calis read on!
« on: May 31, 2010, 08:34:57 AM »
Some strange goings on at Koca Calis. On two occasions recently some strange characters have come to the villas near the Turquaz Garden Hotel. It happened on a Friday early afternoon one guy in his late forties 5foot6ish with moustache and dressed shabbily comes and looks at the front door of the next villa along, when asked what he is doing he leaves. Later in the afternoon a young guy mid twenties 6footish dressed in everyday casual clothes arrives at my door asking for Tom who has booked a massage at some hotel. He seems very nervous and tries to drag the conversation on. I thought nothing about this and assumed it was a case of the wrong address being taken down by the hotel. But the following week when my son was at the villa exactly the same thing happened to him at the same time and day by the same looking guys and asking for Tom. I think one of two things are going on the one who goes to the door is distracting the person in the villa whilst the other is casing the joint or trying to get in elsewhere. Or there may have been a different outcome if a lady had answered the door. Be aware something is going on!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 09:12:30 AM by legless »

Offline crookes875

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 08:45:42 AM »
sorry if this is in the wrong section but thought the main forum would get a bigger audience, and the same thing may be going on at Calis?

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 09:06:23 AM »
Well done Paul this is exactly the information we like to hear, at least you have taken the time to write and report what you have seen/encountered.
certainly sounds sus to me, and yes imagine if it was a female they were speaking too things might be a bit different.

Ron

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 11:14:29 AM »
If you have security on your site then I would inform them asap. If not then find a Turkish neighbour who speaks English and tell them what has happened. Maybe they will contact the police for you. Worse case they will at least look out for them and maybe approach them the next time they arrive.

There always seems to be someone looking to take advantage of people staying on holiday as they know things like cameras, money and jewelery will be knocking about.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 12:04:42 PM by stoop »

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 11:58:38 AM »
Have your camera ready in case they turn up again, they will beat a hasty retreat if they have anything to hide.

Offline Gaynor

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 22:41:42 PM »
We stayed at villas near Turquaz Garden Hotel between 6th and 20th June 2010 and had the same thing happen to us.  A young guy early twenties looking nervous called when we were having lunch early afternoon saying someone had booked a massage.  There was a crowd of us and he left quickly, we thought it was strange so when we saw this post we thought it must be the same thing.

Offline mikeh

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 09:27:39 AM »
we stayed in diamond apartments near the aqua park in Calis - may 28 same thing happened to us -young man approached folks in the pool saying he was looking for somebody who had booked a massage-is it just a silly way of trying to drum up some business?

Offline milorni

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2010, 10:12:17 AM »
Wonder what would happen if someone says "Yes, that's me, I'm the one that booked the massage" Could be interesting!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf