Author Topic: Oykun Hotel  (Read 10509 times)

Offline marina

Oykun Hotel
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2010, 15:12:22 PM »
Golden Moon is probably the nearest, just across the road in fact.
Another good hotel, email - info@goldenmoonhotel.com

Offline Joeblunt

Oykun Hotel
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2010, 15:16:42 PM »
Many thanks, I'm hoping to get in at the Oykun but I must start looking for alternatives as it's less than a week :-)

Offline marina

Oykun Hotel
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2010, 16:20:21 PM »
No problem, good luck with finding somewhere.

Don't think your son and his girlfriend will be disappointed with the Golden Moon if they end up there.  It's literally no more than two minutes from the Oykun across one of the side roads (not main road).

Offline Joeblunt

Oykun Hotel
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2010, 16:35:20 PM »
Anyone know what sort of prices I'm looking at booking direct B & B 7 nights?

Offline Clioman2

Oykun Hotel
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2010, 18:14:00 PM »
Golden Moon should be fine. Although we now stay at the Oykun we've been to the GM many times. Mete and the staff will look after you well, but we don't understand why it is usually more expensive than the Oykun. It's a smaller hotel so maybe there aren't the economies of scale. You're lucky that Mete doesn't have a gold shop any more(he turned it into an estate agents). When he had the gold shop he used to cost us poor english hubbies a fortune!

Offline Joeblunt

Oykun Hotel
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2010, 20:49:16 PM »
Looks like we're now booked in at the Oykun. They've offered us a room and I've emailed them to book it so just waiting on a confirmation email from them now......... I'm really looking forward to it now.

Offline Joeblunt

Oykun Hotel
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2010, 14:12:13 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Clioman2You're lucky that Mete doesn't have a gold shop any more(he turned it into an estate agents). When he had the gold shop he used to cost us poor english hubbies a fortune!
I know what you mean, we've been going to Turkey for years and always buy something gold. Previous years I've bought my wife diamond rings now the bloke who we originally bought from is happy to pick us up from the airport and even takes us out for a meal, everytime we go to Turkey we take gifts for his children now. 8)

Offline marina

Oykun Hotel
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2010, 15:18:46 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Joeblunt

Looks like we're now booked in at the Oykun. They've offered us a room and I've emailed them to book it so just waiting on a confirmation email from them now......... I'm really looking forward to it now.

Oh well done, hope you all have a great time now  :)

Offline Joeblunt

Oykun Hotel
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2010, 15:58:22 PM »
This time next week I'll be an expert on the Hotel, Restaurant's & Resort a male version of Judith Chalmers! :-) been watching the flight out for the past week or so and last Thursday our flight was due at 20.40hrs but left the tarmac at 23.39hrs :-( I do hope that was a one off!!!!

Offline marina

Oykun Hotel
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2010, 16:31:57 PM »
:D  and the week after that you'll be looking for flights to go again!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf