Author Topic: Efes deposits  (Read 3086 times)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Efes deposits
« on: July 02, 2010, 14:47:52 PM »
We have noticed everytime we buy packs of bottles of Efes from the supermarkets we always get charged a bottle deposit on top of the price shown, 20kr per bottle.
Myself and the neighbours usually leave the bottles for one of the scrap men to collect.
Has anyone taken the bottles back before will they give you the money back at supermarkets, do you need a receipt or anything.
In the warm weather with family and friends visiting we have a lot of bottles per week.:D
Mark

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Efes deposits
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 16:11:54 PM »
Yup......Mr Pookie (scottish descent)....always takes our bottles back for the refunds !!!

Offline Diverbaz 1

Efes deposits
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 17:16:58 PM »

I get ours at Tespo's, paid a deposit the first time, when I take a case of empties back they give me a credit note which we just hand in again at the checkout.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Efes deposits
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 22:59:15 PM »
We only heard about this a few years ago, some supermarkets give a !free bottle for every 20 bottles returned, but never knew about the bigger shops, handy to know,

Offline pashka

• Sutton, Surrey, UK
Efes deposits
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 23:16:02 PM »
No wonder our empties are soom collected from the bins.

Offline tonysue

Efes deposits
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 00:00:50 AM »
Last year we decided to play a prank on our friends who come to stay from the north-east of England. We told him not to throw the empties away as they gave you money back at the shop- so we saved them up all week and sent him struggling across the road laden with carrier bags full of empty bottles and a shopping list whilst we sniggered and giggled: :). He came back with the shopping and 70 kurus extra :D:D The laugh was well and truely on us. 8) 8)

Offline littlereddevil

Efes deposits
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 07:44:23 AM »
All the small shops which sell Efes also take back the bottles whether you bought them there or not

Offline The Crinklies

Efes deposits
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2010, 13:49:56 PM »
At Migros you have to produce the receipt with the empties but from our experience, Efes is a better price in Tespo. (Cash & Carry)

You need to register at Tespo in order to get a card, they ask to see your passport and then issue the card. The first time you buy a crate (24 x 50ml) you are paying a deposit on the crate & bottles and then as Diverbaz says, when you take the crate back, full of empties, you are given a credit note to take to the checkout with your new crate full  :)

Offline mrkeith

Efes deposits
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2010, 14:13:39 PM »
I just order a crate from the local shop and phone for a refill, the deposit is took off the next case of beer

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Efes deposits
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2010, 14:20:59 PM »
I have 2 crates from Tespo for a few years but when I only want a few it is often cheaper on offer at the supermarket, but I don't know anyone who has taken bottles back to a supermarket
Mark

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf