Author Topic: Kitchen Units  (Read 1552 times)

Offline joan

Kitchen Units
« on: August 07, 2010, 07:06:31 AM »
Can anyone reccommend anywhere that do kitchen units or fitted kitchens and any idea of prices. Thanks.

Offline tonysue

Kitchen Units
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 10:50:03 AM »
I can recommend a builder who will measure up and take you to choose units etc and then give you a very competitive price to do the work.

Offline pete123

Kitchen Units
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 08:02:14 AM »
Hi Joan
We had a complete kitchen fitted last year,everything done in two weeks,very good quality and a good price.the company is called Just Wood and run by the family that have a pancake stall at the sunday market. Savash is the guy you need to speak to, at the second pancake stall from the entrance.For more info contact me via my profile.
Regards
Pete123

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Kitchen Units
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 08:09:13 AM »
We spoke to Savas who now has a shop on the Gunlukbasi Road, he seems to be doing well.  We told him we would keep him in mind for the future if we need anything.  We always go to his pancake place at Calis Market have known him about 5 years now. Nice to read feedback about his Company.

Offline pete123

Kitchen Units
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 08:24:29 AM »
Hi Jacqui
Lets not tell to many,I have more work for him in sept and Sue won't ever see him.
Pete123:D:D:D

Offline micky mouse

Kitchen Units
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 12:27:16 PM »
I have just had a new kitchen made by the woodman along the canal in koca calis his work is excelent by turkish standards.The carcases are all hand made in his work shop then all the doors and draw fronts that you chose from a cataloge are made in antalaya and delivered by road.I had approx 6mtrs of units including top cupboards and granite work tops supplied and fitted and the removal of the old kitchen for 3,500ytl.Im a retired builder so i know what to look for in workmen ship.I dont have a phone number as i am in the uk,but his brother owns the bike shop in calis and he speaks english if you need to contact him.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf