Author Topic: Tom & Micha  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Lady L

Tom & Micha
« on: August 22, 2010, 11:55:54 AM »
I am on the internet daily, trying to find out updates about the situation. My heart almost stopped when I heard the reports that one of the dolphins had died last week. I feel so passionately about their plight - I'll be sure to tell everyone at the airport and on our flight/transfer not to swim with them.

I'm lucky enough to stay in Scotland, and have witnessed several times, the spectacular sight that is dolphins swimming in the wild. It's amazing and takes your breath away, and brought a lump to my throat when I thought about Tom & Micha and the horrible conditions that they are currently being kept in.

Let's hope there's a positive result soon - I first heard about this story in May, and was sure that the 'attraction' would be closed down well before our hol, which is now 3 weeks tom :(

Again, let me know if I can do anything at all, would love to help and do anything that I can  :)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Tom & Micha
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 12:15:00 PM »
Forgive me Lady L but why didn't you post this with all the others in the 192 pages.

Just curious.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 12:15:45 PM by Highlander »

Offline Lady L

Tom & Micha
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 12:23:37 PM »
Sorry, I was in reading the other forum, and meant to add my post on there. Did not mean to start a new topic and now I don't know how to delete it!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Tom & Micha
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 12:23:44 PM »
Yes it's no problem but it is best and most effective to keep everything in one topic - I'll lock this now and refer all dolphin posts to be made at {A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}34491

Thanks.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf