• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
aegean
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 16:10:10 PM »
One or two people have I think.

Offline john0164

aegean
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 19:53:05 PM »
we have used them for the past 3 years and have had no complaints good prices if you book early. 8)

Offline spencer family

aegean
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 20:46:49 PM »
We have also used them for the past 3 years and have booked up through to October 2011 with them, if you book when they first go on sale you get a good price, they usually change times, but with us so far nothing to drastic, if anything the times have been better!!(We fly from Birmingham)

Offline Jenny1

aegean
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 21:13:37 PM »
Do they fly from Mcr?

Offline Gavos999

aegean
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 21:19:08 PM »
yeah they fly from manchester too

Offline jsp51

aegean
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 09:38:53 AM »
They fly from quite a few places "sometimes". You may not always fly back to the same as you went from. Last week people on my partners flight came from Bournemouth and they retuned to birmingham 2 days later then schedualed and then were bussed to Bournemouth.
We have found them not too bad during the peak season but at the start and finnish be careful Onur Air ("Ono Air") their carrier are not particualy bothered where or when they get you back, they will however get you back. We had to go back from Bodrum last year 2 days later than planned.
You will also find it hard to get any compensation from them as they hide behind the fact that Ono Air is a Turkish registered carrier and so not covered by the Air transport users council.
Good luck anyway

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
aegean
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 10:29:36 AM »
We use them all the time and apart from having our flight times changed we've never had a problem.  Also we've always returned to the airport we flew from, I wouldn't mind an extra two days 8)  Cheap, cheerful with no frills but you get what you pay for.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
aegean
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2010, 11:53:05 AM »
This person 'got what they paid for' as well (actually they didn't did they?)

Flight 16/09/10: Onur Air

Would avoid using this airline again. Bristol to Dalaman flight OK, plenty of leg room with no extra charge however Dalaman to Bristol was a nightmare , flight was put forward to 3 o'clock instead of 5'clock and whilst checking in the board said Bristol and Newcastle so we had to ask what was going on. Without any notice we had to fly to Newcastle and then to Bristol which extended our flying time to 6 hours. I think this is appalling, considering they didn't give us any free refreshments or an apology! You get what you pay for.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 11:54:17 AM by stoop »

Offline jsp51

aegean
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2010, 16:36:08 PM »
I suppose some of the people who were on the flight to birmingham on Friday 10th got a lot more than they paid for, 2 nights in the grotty Dalaman Park hotel, then they had a free tour of England starting at about 21.00 from Birmingham to Bournemouth bargain or what!!
One girl had her 18th party all arranged for the Friday night as she should have been home Wednesday, Ohno air had other plans for her and gave her a tour of the M40 and A34 instead. These people would not have got home before midnight.
Just beware with these people especially towrds end of season, make sure you have extra days booked off work just in case.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf