Author Topic: Hairdresser / Pedicure/ Manicure  (Read 3587 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Hairdresser / Pedicure/ Manicure
« on: April 16, 2011, 12:46:02 PM »
I wanted to recommend this hairdresser called Gok & Ay in Calis next door to the kebab place on the Meeting Point side, is is a hair shop but they also do various other things for us girlies. Had a pedicure done there last week and it still looks really good one week later it cost 20 lira and the lady also does manicures at 10 lira and also waxing and threading.Really good prices for hair as well and no trying to rip you off, I had a pedicure done once, I think it was on the Aydin Pide road, did not ask the price upfront and he charged me loads of money it was also quite seedy in there, I remember the smoking ban had just come in, the girl that did my pedicure lit up a fag before hand and my feet were soaked in a washing up bowl! hence never went back to that shop :D

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 16:31:03 PM »
Hi Karen, we always go to this place.  It's the only time hubby's hair ever looks tidy!   :o

She's done my hair a few times, and it's always looked great.  My girls had manicures and pedicures last time they were over, and were really pleased!  A great place, and even better, you can wait next door with a beer ......... my sort of hairdressers!   :)

Hope you're enjoying your hols - we'll be there on Monday!  [:o)]
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 16:32:09 PM by julesbob0303 »

Offline sunlover

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 16:53:09 PM »
Hi Karen,

This is my favourite place on my last day while in calis, they are really good there and it,s soooo lovely to come home with fresh/soft feet and nicely painted:D.. a pedicure for me every time while in calis....

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 09:21:07 AM »
20TL? its 10 everywhere in Fethiye. Even the posh places. However if you are pleased then thats all that counts.

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 09:28:54 AM »
Where's a good place to goin Fethiye Mercury? I am out next week.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 15:21:07 PM »
Maybe it is dearer in Calis then Fetiyhe? I into the Turkish bath centre before I found this shop and it was also 20 lira there, but they could not do it until the Monday and I wanted it done there and then!

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 08:25:24 AM »
The hairdressers next to Pasa kebab. Just past the top entrance of the paspatur. A S C Kuafor. Dont need to make an appointment usually. Sans Kuafor. Best Kuafor in Tasyaka. All charge 10TL and do and excellent job. Takes about an hour usually. Anne

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 19:10:14 PM »
Just wanted to say that this pedicure three weeks on is amazing not a chipped off bit of paint in sight, cant believe it has lasted so well:D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 20:18:51 PM »
Does she do nail art?  I really like that, but found only Booty in Hisonaru do it.  Shame because the nail artist comes from Fethiye.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 08:16:20 AM »
I am not sure Jacqui, I am in Calis in four weeks time so I will find out, I think I will get a manicure as well next time, I have never had a pedicure where the polish has lasted so well, even when I have been wearing safety type shoes at work every night I have taken my shoes off to inspect my toenails thinking its bound to be chipped by now and still hasn't really pleased!:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf