Author Topic: kindle  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Steve (redding43)

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
kindle
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 20:22:47 PM »
I don't have a Kindle but when you switch the wifi on does that status change from connecting to connected?

If not then your problem is with the kindle connecting to you wifi and not the amazon store itself

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
kindle
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 20:35:43 PM »
Sounds like you have a connection problem The wifi sign ,when connected, should be top right - next to the battery sign. When you turn it off their should be the word 'off' next to the battery sign.

If you have a password protected wifi connection you will need to put the password in - otherwise you will not be allowed to connect. my guess is it's either this or the Kindle is not working correctly.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 20:36:10 PM by stoop »

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
kindle
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2011, 21:07:31 PM »
Oh blimey, I didn't realise you were still having problems.  Did you deregister and reregister as we suggested??  If you aren't having any success, we'll come round and see if we can help.  No problems  :)

Offline TheBruces187

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2011, 20:07:06 PM »
When we were in Calis last month, we bought a Turkcell 3G dongle and it worked fine for everything except the Kindle. With wi-fi on the Kindle, it didn't list the Turkcell network after the search and not knowing the network name, I couldn't set it up manually. Anybody know how to overcome this issue?. Thanks

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf