Author Topic: Attempted Scooter Theft  (Read 1858 times)

Offline kizkucuk

Attempted Scooter Theft
« on: August 06, 2011, 02:51:55 AM »
I parked behind Anna Bar last night - when we came out at midnight my scooter wasn't where I had left it - just assumed someone had moved it to park. Sadly she had been assaulted - her ignition is knackered as is the steering and she has had her paintwork gouged with something sharp - she had also by the looks of it been dropped on the road as the rear light is broken and the panels had popped out on the side.  All a bit silly really even if they had got it started they were unlikely to get very far on a pink scooter with yabanci plates!    Sadly the CCTV at the back of Anna's didn't cover the area where it was so no film footage of events.  The Police were out in force last night and had stopped a large gang of youngsters on scooters by the Midland Cashpoint. Be careful where you park people - somewhere light and busy and within range of cameras if there are any nearby.  I'll be spending my Saturday trying to get my scooter repaired.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Attempted Scooter Theft
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 07:38:20 AM »
Awwww no, so sorry to read this. Really crazy like you say as would have been very noticable. Unusual to hear of this type of crime and so sorry it happened to you. Hope she looks great once all the repairs are done x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf