Author Topic: Shell garage car wash.  (Read 3955 times)

Offline cinders

Shell garage car wash.
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2011, 07:35:26 AM »
quote:
 I truly hope that I'm not alone in thinking that your post was totally unwarranted.

No you are not alone  :) C

Offline kizkucuk

Shell garage car wash.
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2011, 08:53:35 AM »
Report it - if people don't he carries on thinking it's acceptable behaviour.    Either to the Alo helpline - you can email or telephone or to the police depending on how serious you think his actions were.  Scouser if Mrs S has to go out and deal with bill paying, car repairs etc.....alone  maybe it's time for Mrs Scouser to learn some Turkish - Turkish people can spot a Brit a mile off but they are really thrown by Brits who look like a Brit and sound like a Turk.  My scooter broke down earlier in the year and as I was walking home a man pulled up next to me and offered me a lift reckoned he was going my way - he drove off sharpish when I answered him in Turkish.   My Turkish isn't fantastic but it's good enough to deal with everyday things and unwanted male attention.

Offline screamlead

Shell garage car wash.
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2011, 10:18:36 AM »
These people need an example making of them - they wouldnt do it to their own kind whatsoever so what gives them the right to think they can gat away with it towards our girls?
If enough people made complaints the message would soon go out to them.
It happens in some of the bars too with waiters badgering young girls too.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Shell garage car wash.
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2011, 21:42:29 PM »
If this is the same man as I think it is his name is Ramazan and he has a badly deformed hand? He is in his late 40's. For months it was seni seviyorum when I was alone and a small flower if Barrie was with me. I see him at our stall at the car boot sales with his wife and children. I havent felt threatened by him. He did ask me out for dinner once but I ignored him. I said to Barrie. Why is it I always get old men,or simpletons chasing me never anyone attractive. He said "oh thank you" but he was laughing. I have since discovered cheaper diesal and a better car wash on the Antalya Road so I dont go in there now.

Offline scouser2

Shell garage car wash.
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2011, 21:51:12 PM »
Thats the one Anne.Same as with you, but very suggestive when wife was alone. Won't go there again.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Shell garage car wash.
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 18:08:55 PM »
Doesnt matter how old and ugly some men are does it.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Shell garage car wash.
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2011, 18:15:21 PM »
It's never stopped me

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf