Author Topic: Help for jewellery in Fethiye  (Read 3165 times)

Offline Ina

Help for jewellery in Fethiye
« on: September 21, 2011, 18:24:03 PM »
I am looking for a good jewellery in Fethiye which make rings handmade like my own design. Has somebody an idea ? I googled for jewellery and found Infinity, Meyri Gold and Dikmen ... Maybe someone knows them ? Thank you and I hope for answers.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 18:41:19 PM by Ina »

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 06:53:35 AM »
We have really nice things made at a jeweller in Fethiye I think his name is Erdogan Karaoran or similar. We have used him for years and never been ripped off. Once my husband got somethng made then decided it was too big. We took it back to get made again smaller and didn't lose much.
He is in the old shops beside the fish market. Across from a biggish clothes shop. There is a garden kind of shop next door then a barber.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 08:10:13 AM »
We could recommend Sedat at Zumrut Jewellers in Calis.  Our English neighbours recommended this place to us. They and their friends and relatives have commissioned a few pieces of jewellery from him. He made an engagement ring for my neighbours friend and  I did see a bracelet made for our neighbour from pieces of old gold she had, he made a lovely job of it.  We have also taken repairs into him and he did them the same day at really reasonable prices.
He also seems to be a very nice guy and did a great kindness for my daughter in June.

Offline kizkucuk

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 09:58:29 AM »
Dikmen - fair prices - beautiful workmanship - I have never been disappointed and the price I pay is always much less than the valuation when I get back to the UK.    Speak to Kemal in the Fethiye town centre shop - or if you are in Hisaranou Elif Gold are the same family - speak to Muhammet Dikmen.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 10:49:13 AM »
Sorry, cannot agree about Dikmen. I would not use them again. However, we are all different, if someone likes them and uses them that's fine, but please make sure you when getting a price you know what currency you are dealing in, i.e. Lira or Sterling.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf