Author Topic: Adding Extra Luggage  (Read 1569 times)

Offline julesbob0303

Adding Extra Luggage
« on: February 28, 2012, 18:52:05 PM »
Does anyone know if there is an admin charge for adding an extra piece of luggage to what we already have booked for our flight in April?  Apart from the actual cost of the additional case, I mean!   :-\

We are flying with Easyjet and originally planned to share a suitcase, but now I want my own!!!!  [:o)]

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Adding Extra Luggage
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 19:28:39 PM »
Oh there's bound to be. :D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Adding Extra Luggage
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 19:32:16 PM »
My husband and I always share two suitcases.  I have one and a half.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Adding Extra Luggage
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 21:19:38 PM »
Dont forget with Easyjet Julie you can have any weight hand luggage  with them so long as it fits in their jig thingy, in October hubby came out later then me and came back later and just took one of the cabin size suitcases it fitted fine in the thingy and he maanged to pack quite a lot in it :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Adding Extra Luggage
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 21:35:54 PM »
I'm sure you can add more suitcases at the easyjet website, in something like "manage my booking". It used to be a major thing, but now I think it is the same price as if you had done it at time of booking - and just a few clicks.

Offline julesbob0303

Adding Extra Luggage
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 22:40:22 PM »
Thanks Keith.  I had already looked in the Manage My Booking section, and the extra case will be £28 for the return journey for 20 kgs.  I didn't want to click and pay, in case "extra charges" were suddenly added on for amending our booking.  £28 is enough to pay anyway.  :(

We had only booked one case between the 3 of us, due to Easyjet's hand luggage not having to be weighed.  However, giving it some thought, our daughter will probably use most of the 20 kgs allowance, and I've got all sorts of things to bring over for our apartment!   :o

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
Adding Extra Luggage
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 08:33:40 AM »
there's no extra charge I have just done the same for my flights in May I was going to make do with the carry on cases but her indoors made me have a rethink  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf