Author Topic: 2013 Holidays  (Read 3102 times)

Offline cheers

2013 Holidays
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 23:20:09 PM »
Why haven't they offered you a change of flight at their expense??  Is this something new that TC are doing and the other airlines will follow??  I came out better with my EasyJet flight for May

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
2013 Holidays
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2012, 09:09:47 AM »
my flight was changed by just an hour with easyjet,. and they offered me the option to change to another flight on another day at no cost to myself/ happy lady, as i changed the the day before and got an extra day out of them! shame on Ftc if they cannot do the same....

Offline starman™

2013 Holidays
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2012, 11:37:57 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by slikmrs

Starman,If I wasn't working I think I would give that a go, sounds a really exciting way to start a holiday.

I do work but I usually know what dates my vacations are. I almost all the time use expedia as they do great deals if you combine hotel and flights.

Offline DianeT

2013 Holidays
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2012, 13:09:46 PM »
Extract from the email received:

We hope that these revised flight details will be acceptable to you and if this is the case, there is no need to contact us further. If the new arrangements are not suitable for your requirements, subject to availability and paying any difference in price, we will search for alternatives and amend your flight.

There were then 2 click buttons 1 to accept and 1 for a refund.  I have spoken to them this morning and the email I received is incorrect and now have to wait for a new one with the correct return times!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf