Author Topic: Shades Restaurant/Bar opening night.  (Read 3027 times)

Offline anna g

Shades Restaurant/Bar opening night.
« on: April 10, 2012, 18:08:53 PM »
Shades in Ovacik has just undergone a big refurbishment. New look, bigger bar, bread oven, updated menu and a few more extras such as a real cup of coffee! Also new front of house staff with Deniz (for those who know Shades) still at the helm.

Shades is now open but will be having a big opening night on Saturday 21st April 7.30pm. Open buffet to include lots of mezzes, mains and desserts. Eat as much as you like. Also live entertainment. 21 lira per ticket. You can book by seeing Deniz or Cem at the restaurant.   8)

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 18:29:49 PM »
Good luck Anna & Deniz (and ickle Cem !)

The food was excellent last year so I'm sure it will go from strength to strength  :)    Too bad we aren't over until May :-(

Ian & Aileen

Offline anna g

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 18:50:28 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by slartibartfast

Good luck Anna & Deniz (and ickle Cem !)

The food was excellent last year so I'm sure it will go from strength to strength  :)    Too bad we aren't over until May :-(

Ian & Aileen

Thank you Ian and Aileen, hope you will like the new look and Mustafa the chef is with us again plus a bread oven cook. Hope see you in May, Anna. oh and Cem not so ickle any more!

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 16:39:00 PM »
We ate in their last night for the first time and the food was fantastic (Stuffed chicken was really good as was the lasagne)so much so we are going again tomorrow. The refurbishment has really made the place look very appealing. One more new place added to our to do list now!

Offline citywire

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 19:39:00 PM »
We (the Mrs & I) have been here many times, and wish you the very best for the season.  Sorry, can't come to the opening night.

Would definitely recommend this restaurant...fab food.

Deniz..coming out on 10th May so please have the usual for me on the 11th !! (and not just talking about my preferred drink)

Best of luck
Gregor & Alison.

Offline anna g

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 13:44:46 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by citywire

We (the Mrs & I) have been here many times, and wish you the very best for the season.  Sorry, can't come to the opening night.

Would definitely recommend this restaurant...fab food.

Deniz..coming out on 10th May so please have the usual for me on the 11th !! (and not just talking about my preferred drink)

Best of luck
Gregor & Alison.

Thanks Gregor and I will pass your message to Deniz. Am intrigued to find out what your usual is! See you guys in May, Anna

Offline PKHUGHES100

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 12:27:11 PM »
We past Shades a week ago during our most recent trip out, really looks modern and impressive, it really stands out now.

Good luck with the re-launch.

Kevin and Karen

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf