Author Topic: Sunset Beach Club and dispute with Villa Turizm  (Read 1567 times)

Offline CoachingEmpress

• Newly Registered
Sunset Beach Club and dispute with Villa Turizm
« on: June 11, 2012, 16:23:36 PM »
Hello There

Are there any Sunset Beach Blub owners out there who like myself are very concerned regarding this dispute? I took legal advice this morning from a Turkish and UK trained lawyer about granting power of attorney to the suggested lawyer AND the case in general. The information she gave me suggests that if we do not organise ourselves extremely well, we risk a financial penalty and in my view loosing the case. Please contact me Immediately.

Offline paulc1

Re: Sunset Beach Club and dispute with Villa Turizm
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 20:37:49 PM »
we went to our notary today and the document was sent by DHL to Milton Keynes  should be back by Friday and someone is going over to sunset so he's taking our documents with him hopefully they will give us more time but it is very worrying

Offline rekhabhakoo

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 21:57:47 PM »
We also have sent our POA today.
VT do have a cheek to do this.They have totally mismanaged last year and asking us to bail out.We are all out of pocket once again.
Perhaps we should do a counter sue!!

Offline CoachingEmpress

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 02:39:05 AM »
Some owners are suing for non payment of rental. it is a pity we have not agreed to sue collectively. Please see private forum for longer post from me! There are LOTS of issues.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf