Author Topic: Bio gel nails  (Read 14734 times)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Re: Bio gel nails
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2012, 08:50:50 AM »
Booty in Hisaronu trained?   You have obviousy not read my  post; total bunch of amatures!!! And that is not just nails, bad practise all round, eyelash and lip tattoo, dirty working area. Talk about rip off.never ever ever use Booty again and will strongly advise others the same.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2012, 09:57:53 AM »
I am speaking about acrylics, not gels.  I have always gone to Booty for infills and nail art.  My new daughter in law had the full beauty treatment at Booty, nails, hair, make-up eyelashes.   Take a look at her on the member photograph page. In fact, we all had treatments there, so bridesmaids, flower girl and me.  The hairdressers did a great job, the make up was perfect and my daughter in law still has her acrylics with no losses 18 days later. Booty had done 35 wedding up to 15th September and the place was packed, so they must be doing something right.  I have no experience of gel nails so cannot comment on that.  I have been going to Booty for 7 years to have acrylic infills and pedicures. 
I might also say they picked up our wedding party and drop us off again for free.  :)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2012, 10:14:08 AM »
Acrylics, Gel not much different, either way Shellac polish should never be filed off, this has caused damage to my natural nails, the practice and experience was so bad that I would never go back. I had Shellac polish, I chose the french as I would not trust the girl to colour, and to increase the price halfway through the process is very very bad customer service.
They are obviously connected to the other Booty as they had to send over for the machine to complete the shellac.

The bad practices where the lady having the eyelash extensions, firstly it was not cleaned and the adhesive was placed on a dirty lid then transferred to the eyes, the lip tattoo was no different, the assistant/owner poured and mixed the colour into a small pot, left it on the side and I could see hair fall into the pot where it was left next to men having shaves and haircuts, the lady having the treatment sat in the chair, knocked the pot over, the assistant rather than mix more colour scooped the colour back into the pot and using NEEDLES tattooed the lip line. 

Toky asked to see my nails when we met up, she too agreed that they were indeed a mess.

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Bio gel nails
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2012, 10:54:04 AM »
I have to say Loz, your nails were awful. I've had acrylics done for 34 years when they first came to the uk, so know good from bad......and yours were bad! It's a pity because if they are done properly, they can look fab. I reluctantly gave up having anything done to my nails on April this year  and grew my own for the first time in all those years. Was almost tempted to have shellac done while here on holiday but was put off when I saw Loz's.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2012, 14:42:33 PM »
Can only say that it's the only place I go to for acrylic infills and they always do a good job.  I ask for Zenap who has been there many years.  I do know that gel nails are new to Turkey and probably not the best place to get infills.  My Nail Technican in Scotland always tells me that it's a problem when you get infills somewhere other than where you had the original ones done as different places and countries use different products.  My girl in Scotland always hates my nails after Turkish infills as she said she can "smell" the difference and does not like the stuff used in Turkey.  However, it suits me and I can honestly say has always been successful at Booty.
My daughter in law only had a problem with her eyelashes, some did fall out she had them replaced but after a while removed them herself,as she could not get used to them, but looking the Booty's Facebook page there are people singing the praises of the eyelashes saying they last for up to 8 weeks.
Also the Booty over the road is under the same ownership.  I also heard this time that the shop next door to the original Booty is being taken over by them and they are extending the present business to double it's size.  So, obviously, they must be doing very well and I know they are extremely popular.  I am always speaking to customers who come back year after year.

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Bio gel nails
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2012, 14:50:42 PM »
The girl I used to go to in uk Jacqui , like your technician, would refuse to do mine on the rare occasion I got mine done elsewhere. She insisted I soaked them off and got a new set on as she couldn't guarantee a Colour or product match. Anyway, don't have to worry now 

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2012, 16:07:14 PM »
It was Zenap who did my nails, it was the way the polish was taken off and new administered is where the problems lie, nothing to do with the infills, I could live with that, Also the rip off Price, This is most annoying, now I know they have a FB I will let them know, they put the phone down on me. but I will always let people know what abysmal service I received if I read different.
To agree a price then increase halfway through the process increase it, and to look smug because they are only increasing it by £8 instead of £12, it is a ruddy cheek.
Yes I am fuming, and when I return to Hisaronu I will definitely let them and any future clients be aware of my disdain.

Offline Marggie

« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2012, 10:17:42 AM »
Does anybody know where Kanguru salon is please?

Offline Marggie

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2012, 11:36:54 AM »
Went to Kanguru and had Gelish Nail Polish on fingers and toes and am very pleased with the outcome.  Jacqueline who did my nails is also a Chiropodist and gave me a lovely painless pedicure.  Any files or buffers used were new out of a packet and discarded after use.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2012, 13:47:13 PM »
Thanks Marggie for the update I was waiting for your reply,  maybe next time I will give them a try than the rip off shop Booty in Hisaronu.  Thinking back I really should have refused to pay the extra money asked half way through the process.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf