Author Topic: A2B Transfers  (Read 7809 times)

Offline gizziegill

• Newly Registered
A2B Transfers
« on: August 11, 2012, 16:34:18 PM »
Hi can anyone tell me the difference between A2B Shuttle Bus and A2B Shuttle Bus Express? Does Express mean what it says with very little drop offs? Also if you have a flight and there are only a few people to drop off at Dalaman one day would they pick you up hours before the required time to be at the airport because they had people who were flying much earlier. Would like to book with them but would like a little reasurrence first? We have a really good company but their prices are quite expensive compared to A2B. Sorry if this is in the wrong place but couldn't find the answer to this question in Search.

Offline maximumtom

Re: A2B Transfers
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 18:34:09 PM »
This tells you what you want to know:
http://www.a2btransfers.com/transferunits.asp#7
I always use A2B and have never had a problem.   Also , they have an office in Calis near the hospital if you need to speak to them face to face.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 20:44:39 PM »
My experience was that my pick up was about half an hour before I would have arranged a private transfer & that , although they do say you could wait up to an hour at Dalaman, it was only 20 - 30 mins. One pick up after me & one drop off before me, At the price, no complaints here

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 00:21:17 AM »
Just as a matter of interest Travel Republic are using A2B as their carrier for my next visit at the end of August.

Offline Big Doug

• Not so big Doug
A2B Transfers
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 09:11:32 AM »
How much do they charge from Dalaman for a return trip?

Offline Stan

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 09:32:44 AM »
We're using TR at the end of September and its just under £27 for three , but its with a company called Yesil Dalyan .

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 11:00:44 AM »
How much do they charge from Dalaman for a return trip?

IRO £12 / person, but unlike a lot of the shared transfer companies, they do drop off & pick up from private addresses

Offline cheers

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 12:04:36 PM »
We used A2B yesterday Calis/Dalaman, pick up was due at 10.30 and they came at 10.35.  Only 3 pick ups on the transfer and we were the 2nd one.  It was a company called Sarpedon Travel in Fethiye

Offline cazza

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 14:00:06 PM »
I've used A2B a few times, (the last time in July) and not had any problems.  They have arrived at the hotel when they say they will.  I've never had too long to wait before my flight at Dalaman, and they've usually had 2 or 3 drop offs/pick ups on the bus.  I plan on using them again in October.

Offline gizziegill

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 15:09:14 PM »
Thank you for all your replies they were most informative and helpful and we think we will give them a try this time?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf