Author Topic: SGK payments  (Read 7577 times)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Re: SGK payments
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2012, 21:27:01 PM »
Whats ssk is that the same as sgk

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 15:25:34 PM »
Just to update you - I went to the SGK office today to ask my questions.

I was told "if you don't want it you don't have to have it" and as I have read previously I think there is a "guidance note" out to offices saying basically - "we will be better off if people/foreigners don't join the scheme" - just my opinion no proof!

The main point he then wanted to get across after seeing my blue book had the address crossed out was "you need to go to the Nufus Office" and get a "change of address" form so we can alter your details on the computer" - when I said "the new address is there in my blue book "on a page near the back - he said - without looking "you need to go to the Nufus Office" and get a "change of address" form so we can alter your details on the computer" - so I said but the new address is here to which he said - without looking at the page I had opened with the new address - you guessed "you need to go to the Nufus Office" and get a "change of address" form so we can alter your details on the computer" - don't you just love it  :D

Offline quackers

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 19:51:11 PM »
I think you will find they need the piece of paper that the Nufus office issue when you change and register your new address.

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 19:54:38 PM »
So Ian, have you been to the Nufus office for your change of address form yet ?  ???

Offline quackers

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 20:14:43 PM »
And when you get it dont give them the original give them a copy.

Offline Ian

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 20:27:46 PM »
And when you get it dont give them the original give them a copy.

Hi - I officially changed my address to correct my blue book about 2 weeks ago - I did go to the downstairs and upstairs offices in the Nufus building with  form from the Muhtar and then returned with another form that the Passport Police gave me and they took everything and filed it all with my "change of address" application - so do you think the Nufus office will have a copy as they just seemed to stamp everything - very professional stampers mind you ................ 

Offline quackers

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 06:13:24 AM »
It's on they're computer so they can gıve you another copy ıf you explaın why you need ıt . Alternatıvely ask the Passport Polıce for your orıgınal back so you can get a copy done for SGK. Before we hand orıgınal documents over we keep  a copy of all the paperwork government offıces gıve us and scan them onto our computer as well ıncase we lose them.

Offline Ian

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2012, 11:00:08 AM »
Went this morning - very easy - Nufus Office - door number 1 - said you need to go to door number 3 - explained what I wanted - she printed 2 off (1 for me and 1 for my wife) - she then said - you need to go to door number 1 to get it stamped - sorted    :)

Went to photocopy shop - took 2 copies of each - went to SGK - said in Turkish "I have my forms from the Nufus office" - the same man as yesterday said "So you want Turkish Government Health Insurance" - yes I replied.

"Why have you waited a year to come and apply" - because you have to wait 12 months and this is my first ever blue book visa.

"So this is your first visa" - yes - "Come back in January with these papers" - thank you.............

I still "personally" think they don't want you on it - and we are currently (touch wood) very healthy and have no issues whatsoever - I don't know what would happen if we were ill   ;D  ;D

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2012, 11:17:19 AM »

Ian, you have to complete 12 months residency before you can even apply, as Tinx has already put on another related thread.

Offline Ian

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2012, 12:10:25 PM »
Baz - hi - I just thought he might want to update my details / new address onto the computer system in case they were going to post anything to me - once I had past my join date of January 2nd in a few weeks.
Knowing the obsession with correct paperwork I thought I would get the new address on the system now.

However, I think they don't (understandably) want to process anything for anyone - UNTIL - you are committing to paying for the service and as we are 3 weeks off - it was just not time for him to do it.

My concern was that we are in the UK - Jan to March and I thought if they start sending me letters they will go to my old address. Ah well - we will see what my fine is in early April - unless they refuse us at that time   ???????

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf