Author Topic: Dolmus to Dalaman  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Gus and Fiona

• Newly Registered
Dolmus to Dalaman
« on: May 12, 2013, 12:02:40 PM »
Hi all,

can anyone tell me if you can get the Dolmus from Uzmulu to Dalaman? Also is there a Dolmus station in Dalaman, I have read that you can get a Dolmus from Dalaman but also read that you can't unless you flag one down. If anyone can advise me to the facts I would be very grateful.

Thank you

Offline jsp51

Re: Dolmus to Dalaman
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 12:17:46 PM »
You can get a bus from Fethiye to Dalaman, its any of the buses that go to Marmaris from the main Otogar or you can flag them down on the main Dalaman Rd. However be aware if it's the airport you want then the bus station is quite a way from it. I believe the Taxi drivers do tend to have you over a bit for the short ride.
If it is the airport you want, don't bother messing about with buses, you can get private transfer with Pegasus for £30 for up to 5 people.

Offline Gus and Fiona

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 12:38:18 PM »
Thanks for this, we need to vist Dalaman to view property when we are there in July. Is the otogar in the centre of Dalman?

Offline jsp51

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 12:40:35 PM »
Yes it is, when you go along the airport road you come to Dalaman and there is a park area with restaurants on your left and a set or traffic lights, you go left there and I think it is second left. Not a bus station as such but just a street where all the buses pull in and pick up.

Offline Gus and Fiona

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 12:53:36 PM »
  :) Thank you for the information you have been very helpful.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf