Author Topic: Flight cock up  (Read 2462 times)

Offline SuzzPuss

Re: Flight cock up
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2013, 16:13:35 PM »
I hadn't realised they fly out of both Gatwick and Luton so back when I booked the flights for our trip in a couple of weeks' time I inadvertently booked to fly out from Gatwick and back to Luton.  I didn't realise for weeks but when I phoned them they realised it was an honest mistake and bent over backwards to help.  The system wouldn't let them change it without charging me so the guy said he'd call back.  I didn't know what he could do to help but he called back as promised saying that he'd discovered they'd overcharged me in the first place for the excess baggage we're bringing.  (Still not sure whether it was true or not and didn't like to ask...)  We ended up making the change and getting a little money back!!  Great service. 

;D

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2013, 16:38:30 PM »
My son managed to book his flight to Dalaman and his flight home from Antalya on the same day. Rang them next morning and it was changed at no cost. That was with one of the third party booking companies.

Great result from Monarch though  :)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2013, 16:56:31 PM »
We had a problem with Monarch last year, when we returned to UK we complained and eventually got a refund, however, 2 weeks later we got another call from them saying sorry but they cannot refund in this instance, Gordon took great delight informing them he had got his refund 2 weeks earlier ;D 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf