Author Topic: Another Lemon 4 Thread  (Read 2587 times)

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
Another Lemon 4 Thread
« on: July 16, 2013, 17:09:10 PM »
Well, we have just spent our first week in our new apartment on Lemon 4 complex. After cowering in the apartment for a day, for fear of being accosted by drug dealers, and attacked by gipsies, we decided we had to go out in the streets and face the natives.
Our first port of call was the local shop to pick up some supplies. Expecting a frosty reception I was soon put at ease when I was asked by the owner " Can I help you". A friendlier guy you could not hope to meet. Well that went well I thought. I got my water and bread and Efes of course and went back onto the streets. Looking in at the Wedding Circle, I thought I saw my first drug deal taking place, but it was only 2 kids passing a Bag of toffee around. Feeling really confident now so went into the local bar at the Cans apart hotel. Was made most welcome by the Turkish family and Regip the barman.
To cut a long story short, we have been made most welcome and are very pleased with our new home in the sun, and can't wait for our next visit. Everything you need is here and the beach is only a 15 min walk or a 5 min dolmus ride away. PERFECT !!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Another Lemon 4 Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 17:26:36 PM »
Well done guys. As you may or may not have worked out, I am a big Lemon 4 fan. I'm sure you'll be extremely happy there.

Offline Brianbern

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 17:35:39 PM »
Glad you've enjoyed it & you will enjoy many more times there we're sure!

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 18:04:25 PM »
Watchout when the Badgers and party come out, any problems  just throw them some crumbs and a bottle or 2 of falling down juice and they become quite docile or is that senile :angel: 

And not forgetting Fred Fox will still be visiting along mad margaret (foxes and badgers sound more like a farm yard) You will be glad of the gypsies and gangs of drug dealers, phew poor you Chris poor you.

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 18:21:51 PM »
Watchout when the Badgers and party come out, any problems  just throw them some crumbs and a bottle or 2 of falling down juice and they become quite docile or is that senile :angel: 

And not forgetting Fred Fox will still be visiting along mad margaret (foxes and badgers sound more like a farm yard) You will be glad of the gypsies and gangs of drug dealers, phew poor you Chris poor you.

Yes I have been warned in advance , can't wait to make their acquaintances .  ;D ;D

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 18:24:13 PM »
Well done guys. As you may or may not have worked out, I am a big Lemon 4 fan. I'm sure you'll be extremely happy there.

Just to thank you once again for helping us make it all possible.   ;)

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 21:51:59 PM »

Welcome to both of you and we look forward to meeting up. Glad you have settled in. We are back out in September. ' Jimmy 'at the corner shop is quite a character.

We will be round with a begging bowl towards the end of our hol, TL, Euro and sterling accepted    ;)

The Badgers     8)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 22:09:14 PM »
or liquid?
 8)

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2013, 07:08:58 AM »
I am so happy your First week went well,really pleased for you. It is a lovely complex,just wasnt for us. Different strokes n all that. I cant wait to find our own dream home.
Bernie

Offline iancarol

• Hull, UK
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2013, 22:43:10 PM »
Chris.
Good you where out when the badgers weren't . At least you didn't have to get up at daft o clock to put out your towels to get the best sun spot. (joking) Welcome to our little place in the Sun. We are glad you enjoyed your first visit we new you would. hope to meet you all in Sept.

Ian and Carol.

Lemon 4 C3

and put out your towels out to get the best seat on the sun terrace.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf