Author Topic: Fethiyespor 2013/2014  (Read 14907 times)

Offline yabanci

Re: Fethiyespor 2013/2014
« Reply #140 on: April 02, 2014, 13:37:28 PM »
Fethiyespor did their relegation worries no good at all this afternoon losing 2-1 at Tavsanli.Despite starting the better  and hitting the post after only 3 mins, it was the home team that went ahead on 32 mins with a goal from Besler that took a deflection of Ali Dere.Tavsanli doubled their lead mid way through the 2nd half, but with 8 mins left Fethiye had a chance when Tavsanli were reduced to 10 men and Artun Akcakin got a goal back.However Fethiye couldnt get a second and so are now only 1 point above the relegation zone with 4 games left to play.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #141 on: April 04, 2014, 10:27:17 AM »
I knew I should have   listened to you Yabanci and stayed away  tonight   :-)  ..... I am a bad luck jinx on the club   havent seen them get a positive result at home now since last september
Fethiyespor's next home game, the big local derby against Denizlispor has been set for Sunday  the 13th, K.O. at 13.30.Please find something else to do then Dave as we really, really need to win that one.  ;)

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #142 on: April 04, 2014, 19:07:41 PM »
If it means me staying away ... and  Fethiyespor get something from the game .. I  might just do that as I  do seem to be a jinx...   Well sunday afternoon`s there`s generally one if not two `premiership` games on sky sports... so maybe  I  will be in a bar somewhere watching one of those games  on the day   :-)     So Fethiyespor... the way will be clear  .. go get a vital 3 points   :-)  and  lets hope it works  !!! 

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2014, 13:26:06 PM »
Sorry Yabanci, but I  could not stay away  today... yep.. I  went to the game but left at half time like many others did... The Fethiye  keepers `horrendous` mistakes yet again has probably  today sent Fethiyespor back to division 3   :-(        one `schoolboy` error is forgiveable... maybe.. ( I  remember the keepers costly `howler` two home games ago )  but two  goalkeeping blunders  and a  bad defensive   boo boo is just tooooooo   much...  shame... as I  thought, apart from the score... for half an hour Fethiye played well   ( I  llike  their  number 23 ) 

Yabanci, I know Turkey is a fairly racist country, and unlike the football grounds of the UK  where there`s a `keep racism out of football campaign ` one   can only imagine ...  not knowing the turkish language.. what hundreds of turks around me in the ground were shouting at the Fethiye keeper after his second howler   :-(  dont know the final result...  but surely they wont turn a 0-3 half time score around.....    ah well...  my team Cheltenham Town are only 6 points away from the drop zone.... so I  am focussed on their survival  now :-)

Offline yabanci

« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2014, 17:07:11 PM »
Denizlispor exacted revenge on Fethiyespor for the 5-1 drubbing at their ground in December by winning 4-1 at Fethiye this afternoon.As mentioned Fethiye were 3-0 down at half time due to 2 goalkeeping errors and some poor defending, which was also the cause of Denizli's fourth goal on 56 mins.Fethiye did pull one back through Ahmet Aras after 70 mins, but fellow striker Artun Akcakin missed a sitter a few minutes later which could have set up an exciting last 15 mins.
Fethiye down 1 place to 17th but are just 2 points away for safety.Fethiye are away at Adana Demirspor next weekend whilst the two sides above them play each other.
Sleuth, if you seriously think that a couple of schoolboy errors by keeper Sammy Njock are the reason behind Fethiyespor's current position think again.Look at the paltry points tally of 4 from the 1st 11 games of the season as the reason Fethiye are in the relegation zone.In the same 11 fixtures in the 2nd half of the season , with Sammy in goal Fethiye managed 15 points.

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2014, 17:53:56 PM »
Hi Yabanci...  I  will take your word for it on that as I  missed early games as I  was back in the UK....iI  can only judge the keeper on the matches I  have seen since February and he has made three catastrophic costly blunders... and  thats what I   have judged him on.
I hope that Fethiyespor can `turn it around`... sorry my  `JINX`  at home games are continuing  :-(

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2014, 14:50:29 PM »
Yabanci....I was speaking to a couple of turkish Fethiye fans here who endorsed  what you said about his goalkeeping merit earlier in the season...its a shame about the three very major   goalkeeping errors of late...  he has a mental problem now to get over ... loss of confidence etc  . He needs in the three remaining games to  get his head together....a couple of match saving saves    this sunday might just do the trick....    7 points out of the remaining 9  would be nice  :-)

Offline yabanci

« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2014, 13:46:26 PM »
Agree with you on that one Sleuth,7 points from the last 3 games is a must I think.That would give Fethiye 39 points which was the safety mark in Lig 1 last season.Their task on Sunday has been made a tad easier due to the fact that Adana Demirspor have to play the fixture behind closed doors due to previous crowd trouble.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #148 on: April 20, 2014, 15:34:13 PM »
Fethiyespor made it 4 defeats on the trot going down 3-1 at Adana Demirspor this afternoon.Fethiye started brightly and went ahead through Krasniqi after 15 minutes.However a cross from the left that appeared to hit right back Hasan Ates's chest was deemed by the referee to be a penalty,which Adana converted right on the stroke of half time to make it 1-1.
The games second turning point came on the hour mark when the referee went back to sort out an off the ball incident between 2 players just outside the Fethiye penalty area and then red carded keeper Sammy Njock for what I assume was dissent. Adana wrapped up the 3 points with goals in the 77th and 90th minutes.
Fethiye now look to require a" Gus Poyet miracle"to avoid relegation, as with 2 games remaining they are now down to 18th and 5 points from safety.Fethiye are at home to Boluspor next Sunday with a 17.00 k.o.

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #149 on: April 26, 2014, 07:46:14 AM »
Definately not going to watch Fethiyesport today as Liverpool v Chelsea much better option :-)   as for the Fethiyesport goalkeeper   :o   I cant believe his mentality  :o     after three   very costly blunders in two very important games....  to get a red card  in the following game  :o   one wonders is there `match fixing` going on ????   still cant  believe his actions  ??     ah well   the `adventure` in Div 1 is over  now for Fethiye... sad that it is... but at least next season it wont be `all ticket`  ( but the prices wont go down ) the gates will go back to a couple of thousand  .. but I  may at last see them win a few games...  albeit with a different goalkeeper  !!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf