Author Topic: Recommendations for agent to manage villa: maintenance, pool, liaison for lets  (Read 4811 times)

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
Scunner, I guess you mean that Rainbow Properties is the exception to the rule. I've already exchanged emails and have their quotes - they are obviously efficient which is a big leap forward - they also offer an extremely comprehensive service (at a cost of course) and could even take the burden off me of replying to emails from prospective clients - sometimes I enjoy this - sometimes not.

Offline sadler

I took Scunner's post to mean Ulga and Cenk. :-\

Offline GlennB

Me too I use Olga and Cenk and have no complaints what so ever, Olga even paid my bills when my 'kitty' ran low!

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
Yes, you're right! I reread the posts and now realise that Scunner meant that Olga and Cenk at intuturk were the exception, meaning that they are good. Do they have a website/email so I can contact them? I'll gather as much info as poss - much of it probably from this excellent CBF - so please post if you have good/bad experience from your managing agent.

I'm also looking for pool and garden maintenance - not sure if I should keep this separate from the villa maintenance & letting organisation, as I'm happy enough with this at the moment although have not had price comparisons (we pay £950 per year, for 6 day service).

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Yes I did mean Cenk & Olga at www.interturk.co.uk - although I meant they were the exception in my experience. I've never had dealings with Rainbow but I am aware they have a very good reputation with their current clients. I certainly don't recall hearing any bad things about them  :)

Offline mog

• Newly Registered
So far Scunner!! Actually OUR complex is beautifully run. Lovely, well maintained gardens, lovely pools that are almost never out of action, even at peak periods, and then maybe only for a few hours. Our contractor has been looking after the complex for 8 years and is a freind to all, and is generally on call almost 24/7. He has seen owners children grow up over the last 8 years and he treats them all like his own. I don't think there is an owner on our site who would complain about ANYTHING connected with general pool and garden maintenance.
His downfall, (and that of many i have spoken to) is the key holding service. Owners blame him (or rather is staff) for breakages, missing items, badly cleaned apartments, and villa's and just about everything that goes wrong. Of course he admits that it is ultimately his responsility but he just cannot rely totaly on his staff. Even the most reliable of them mess up from time to time and forget to do jobs given to them, or don't do them properly. Many of the problems are caused by guests. They take towels to the beach and leave them there, Take items from the apartments to our bar area and forget about them, break anything thats breakable and generally don't look after the place they are renting, and most of these problems are only discovered when the owner arrives.
He has become a really good freind over the years and i have even told him he should  to give up providing this sort of service as it's just not worth the hassle for what he charges.

Offline patrice

Olga and Cenk have provided us with an excellent service for the past five years   :)

Offline Steve A

Try all aspects on barks mango run by some highly professional British and Turkish friends of mine.they have had the company a couple of years now

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
Yes, Steve, I've heard good reports of AA too.  I'll look into them as well as Cenk & Olga. I'm not unhappy with the current maintenance of pool & garden, just the villa and looking after renters. Mog puts it well.

Offline lynne

• Birmingham, UK
I can also highly recommend All Aspects - never let us down at all.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf