Author Topic: Those Two Girls in Peru are Innocent of Drug Smuggling  (Read 11946 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Those Two Girls in Peru are Innocent of Drug Smuggling
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2013, 23:36:09 PM »
Fair do's

I would hope anyone who wanted/needed support to try and free themselves would get it, and as much as they need for as long as they need and want. But no such compassion for those that bring it into our country. Throw away the key and let their families bring them food or starve.

Offline Scott and Lisa

• Newly Registered
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2013, 23:49:31 PM »
Of course and I feel the same about alcohol! Goodnight everyone

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2013, 00:14:25 AM »
I have kept out of this one for personal reasons, I get angry and annoyed at the dealers and person's dealing in misery.  I had to get Gordon to delete one post, maybe I was wrong.

Scott and Lisa, I admire your honesty, and also applaud your success in fighting this demon. 

I have met many people who have rehabilitated, I have listened to their story and how they finally came to terms with the troubles it was causing, both personally and socially; does something just happen to make them wake one day and realise the pain they cause and decide today is the day to do something about it?  none have have been able to explain it. 

Dealers at school gates should be shot, put down, and I am would willingly head this group.  You think to yourself the teen years are arriving, and the roller-coaster ride is beginning, never in your wildest dreams do you think that your child would or has succumbed to the evils at a young age.  Our son will be 30 this year, I was surprised to see him reach 21, he is now in hospital, has been sectioned for nearly 10.years, his mind is, scrambled for want of a better word, he does have his lucid moments when conversations appear quite normal. other times I wonder what planet he is visiting today, other times he complains that it is all my fault, this is the side of an addict coming out, everyone else is at fault except them.   

Dealers, smugglers, Mr Big should all be sought out and have their assets striped, even should this mean their families are left destitute, they were happy to live off the misery their dealing partners levied on the weaker minded users.

I make no excuse for users, they are just the end user, some are more easily led than others, vulnerable? others look for an escape to their present existence, yet the end result is misery all around.

What I do find strange is that the import/dealer is never or very rarely an addict,  very rarely do you see a falling down, sniffing addict at the custom counter.  For this group of filth I find there is no rehabilitation, they are sorry they got caught and happy to blame everyone else for their greed and stupidity. These girls, along with the witch of a grandmother that was caught earlier this year in Thailand deserve all the misery that could ever be heaped upon a human.

These 2 young girls Guilty? DAMN RIGHT!

Offline ceni

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2013, 08:17:00 AM »
Of course they knew what they were doing......They would of believed all the rubbish they were being told by the person who paid for their tickets etc mainly because of the £ signs they saw flashing before their eyes.
They were probably told that they wouldn't get caught because others do it all the time and they were dumb enough to believe it.

If they were adult enough to live away from home in another country then they are adult enough to know the dangers etc.

They did it, they got caught, now they should be adult enough to do the time!

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2013, 11:04:52 AM »
I feel sorry for addicts, there are a lot of reasons for taking drugs, peer pressure ---its only xxx and will make you really appreciate the music, (that one was once said to me!), insecurity, work pressure -- I need to stay awake to finish this etc etc. Then they try something stronger, and, they are hooked!  I have been addicted to drugs all my life, United playing at home!, Fine Ales, single Malts, used to smoke 20 a day etc. It is the degree and dangerousness and that is where the difference lies.

The real villains of the piece are not the users, nor even perhaps some of the low level dealers, most of who are addicts themselves and do it to fuel their addiction, it is us, our society and our over tolerant behaviour, and the people we trust such as senior policemen and politicians, Customs officers and Prison Officers. Without collusion very few drugs would get in, someone does not check a particular Vehicle, someone makes a telephone call before a drugs raid etc. It is the acceptance that is the issue. Would people who buy a pack of cut price smuggled cigarettes in the Pub consider themselves as helping to fund the organisation that helps the young girl inject too much Heroin in her veins and die a horrible death? Well they are!

Like most of us who grew up in the 60's there were drugs everywhere, it was "fashionable" and whilst the 60's were great fun it was also a time where we destroyed our values and laid the foundations for the "loadsamoney" 80's and the subsequent issue we have today including a dramatic rise in drug use and import.

Stringent penalties for people like these two girls will not stem the tide, it will be much more careful scrutiny of people in positions of trust, it will be us really caring, seeing something and not just turning a blind eye. I remember once seeing someone obviously selling drugs on a street corner in Birmingham, and stopping my car a few streets away to tell a male and female police officers on foot patrol what I had seen -- they were not really interested! How will we stop drugs with attitudes like that?

Are the girls Guilty? Well that is up to the Law to discover and whilst I personally believe they are "banged to rights" the evidence will hopefully prove that and they will receive whatever punishment they deserve, and somewhere, some people will sit and drink their brandy and discuss how they can recoup their losses, probably in a large mansion, where "senior" figures frequently are wined and dined.

In the United States more people as a percentage of a population attend Church on a Sunday than anywhere in the World, but secretly they really worship another god -- Mammon! You can Murder, Rape, deal drugs, etc. and get treated relatively lightly if indeed ever even convicted --- just don't commit awful crimes like being Poor!

We need to change!

Offline scorcher

« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2013, 11:28:12 AM »
Now here's me thinking that you had given up preaching.

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2013, 11:55:04 AM »
Verse 28. - There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Whatever gave you that idea???  ;D

Offline Lotty

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2013, 12:13:12 PM »
I like how you speak out John Taylor.

Loz and Gordon, Lisa and Scott, thank you for your brave honest posts. Loz and G, I just can't imagine the terrible time you went through, and still suffer each time you look at your darling boy. My heart aches for you. Those smug dealer bas---ds should see the agonising suffering they cause, not that it would change their cold, greedy hearts. God bless you.

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2013, 12:16:21 PM »
I like how you speak out John Taylor.

Loz and Gordon, Lisa and Scott, thank you for your brave honest posts. Loz and G, I just can't imagine the terrible time you went through, and still suffer each time you look at your darling boy. My heart aches for you. Those smug dealer bas---ds should see the agonising suffering they cause, not that it would change their cold, greedy hearts. God bless you.

Thank you Lotty, I tell everyone who will listen ---- When I am King ---- all this will change!  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2013, 12:36:09 PM »
We'll turn the telly off on Christmas Day, that's for sure  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf